Condom?/Yoongigi Ver./07/21/02

07/21/02

Dear diary~

I heard from Jimin that nini wants to live in a condom with him!

They ditch me (Tʖ̯T)

But I heard from the older boys on our school that condom have flavor.

Is it candy? Or a gingerbread house? That's sweet!

And one time. I heard from the older girls on our school, who likes to wear face paints every time. Said that ' if that condom she bought will fit on his popsicle.'

Which means a condom is like a chocolate fountain? When you deep the marshmallow?

What is it! Huhu. ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

I tried asking my eomma and appa about it but dad choke and mom laugh. They said if I will have a girlfriend when I grew up I will know it.

Huhu(T_T)

Ok bye!! I wish I can eat it. Or nini! We will share it when I buy it. But I will not give any to Jimin.

Yoongigi Ver.★

- - - ☁ - - -

"What a innocent child, I-"

"Mom it's your turn, why are you still here? The doctor is calling your name. " Jennie shot her head up as she heard Jihoon's voice.

"Oh, sorry hoonie. I was just reading this. " Jennie said as she raise the notebook. Jihoon only giggle and assist his mom to his father.

"Dad is looking for you, mom. He's going crazy. " Jihoon and Jennie only laugh at Yoongi.

Poor Yoongi, always getting bullied by his wife and son.

"Leggo!" Jihoon beam and drag his mother to clinic.

Good thing that Yoongi is friends with the doctor here, they don't have to schedule a meeting.

- - - ☁ - - -