Meanie/Nini/03/17/06

03/17/06

Dear diary

So tomorrow. We're having our school trip. And mom said me and Yoongi have to stay together. That's fine, but he keeps bullying Jimin T³T

Jimin said Yoongi is a meanie, and he's a big big meanie! He will take my food without permission and fight with me.

(Tʖ̯T)

Please I want to have a condom. I wanna live with Jiminie~♡

Oh wait! Taehyung oppa wants me and Jisoo unnie to play!

Goodbye!

Nini★

- - - ☁ - - -

"

Jennie are you listening to me?! " Yoongi said in frustration as he glare at his wife. The twins was taken care by their parents for the meantime and it's nice, no babies crying for the meantime.

"Oh sorry, you were saying? " Jennie pretends tht she did not hear any of Yoongi's 'genius' plans. It was a normal Sunday morning and Yoongi wants to go somewhere with his oldest son.

"I was saying that we should go to a beach. When the kids have their semester break, of course. It would be fine and relaxing! A whole week at the beach is a must! " Yoongi continue on his words as he plead his wife to go. He really wants to have a relaxing day with his family and Jennie understood him. But there's still many things to finish.

"How about our babies? " Jennie asked making Yoongi's eyes sparkle. He knew that Jennie will say yes if he gave her a proper answer.

"Mom and dad can take care of them! Then when we can take turns! " Yoongi tried more reasons to convince his wife to agree.

Jennie seems to not be convinced, she's really scared for her babies. She wants them to be safe, just by taking her eyes away from her babies for a few seconds, she's going crazy.

"Please honey!! I really want this vacation! Our friends can join too! I bet taehyung will agree! Please! " Yoongi pleaded more as he clung his arms around Jennie.

And still Jennie did not answer.

"Lisa and Jisoo unnie are pregnant. We can't go. " After that she stood up and went to check on his smiley son.

His been smiley ever since the Christmas Eve. Maybe soonyoung did something to him.

The sulking Yoongi went out of their bedroom and walk to their living room where his wife and son was sitting, talking to each other.

"Mom, what's up with dad? " Jihoon asked as he look over to his dad. Jennie only shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine if I give him a kiss. "

Jihoon made a disgusted face and focus on his phone as he munch a macaroon.

- - - ☁ - - -