top/Nini/12/17/05

12/17/05

Dear Diary~

Today I'm surprised, I manage to be one of the top students with Yoongi.

I guess if we study hard, that's our reward. Now mom and dad keeps giving me things I don't need 😐

BuTttTTt iM HAAPPY! because mom and dad are happy, and I'm happy because I made them happy!

And now Hoseok and Lisa are leaving TAT

WhYy! Huhu they better be back! •³•

Jenini

- - - ☁ - - -

"Explains why I'm so intelligent. " Jihoon said as his parent laughs. He proudly said that out loud making other people in the venue look at them and smile at the sweet family in front.

Everyone just finished congratulating the family for the new addition in the family. They were surprised after finding out they had a twin, both boys. Which is pleasing for Yoongi.

I guess Min Yoongi's genius baby shower plan works just fine, and that's because Jimin and Chaeyoung managed it all.

The two boys of Jennie, left to talk to their friends.

Jisoo sat next to her sister, Jennie. The elder teared up as she hug her sister. "I'm so proud of you" She mumble as she hug her more. Jennie smiled at the elder and hug her back.

Jisoo rarely cry in front of people, but if she cries in front of people because of you. That means you are important to her.

Jin came next to his crying wife and comforted her. He congratulate the pregnant woman before taking his wife. Saying;

"She's emotional, pregnancy. " After that, Jennie's mouth agape. Her sister is pregnant! Again.

"Well should I be surprised tho. " She mumble. She roam her eyes at the people around the venue. She saw her son playing with his cousins and friends. While her husband had his gummy smile on while talking to other dads.

Jennie could only smile, it nice to see people happy. She caress her baby bump and whisper sweetly;

"Mommy can't wait for you guys to be born"

- - - ☁ - - -