[Six]

- - - ☁ - - -

"Everyone gather around! We can't have anyone lost here! " Jin's voice blasted through the place as he head count the people who will be joining the trip.

Apparently, Yoongi manage to make Jennie say yes and now they're preparing to walk to the entrance of the resort.

All the teens and kids are too happy that they started racing to the entrance, making their parents ran in no time.

Yoonbin and Jisung were sound asleep in Jennie and Yoongi's arms as their older son carry the baby bag with his best friend, Soonyoung.

Everyone was chitchating on what activities that they should do, when Jin suddenly spoke up- With a loud voice.

"Today I am the MC! Just wait for my announcement or whatsoever. " Jin said earning a cheer from the people who's too excited to have a dip of the fresh salty sea.

"And by the way, I've rented out the whole beach resort. " Taehyung cooly stated which earns an amuse replies. If you're wondering, Taehyung is one of the aspiring artists of korea, and the biggest to add in.

That's why he rarely shows up on special events such as his sisters pregnancy day.

- - - ☁ - - -

Everyone's now settling their things on their respective rooms. Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa have an stress expression hearing their older children whine and pleaded them to have their own room.

The said teens are Jihoon, you know him. Soonyoung, Jimin's nephew which he treated like his son. Jeonghan, Jisoo and Jin's oldest son. Seokmin and Wonwoo, Chaeyoung and Jimin's own twins. And lastly Jun, Lisa and Jungkook's adopted son.

And they knew they can't put their teens in the same room knowing that they'll do something dumb.

The grandparents agreed as well as the fathers. The only approval they need is their mothers.

"No. We told you already, you guys can't. " Chaeyoung let out a heavy sigh as she tried to not snap at the kids.

Lisa massage her forehead and glare at Jun who's pouting, trying to convince his mother.

"No Jun, you're staying with your sister, Jeon Junhui. That's the final. " Lisa stated as she cross her arm and glare at the teen.

Jun kept on whining, "Mom please! Lia is so noisy! She can sleep with ryujin! Or Junkyu or Yeonjun! Or renjun! But please not me. " Junhui blabber at his words as he tries many other reason to let his mom agree.

"I'm pregnant Jeon Junhui, don't make me stress. " Jun pouted and skip his way to his father, they're gonna make a plan.

Talk about her pregnancy, she's really strict.

Chaeyoung was about to burst at the twin's excuses. Chaeyoung is not that kind of mother, she's sweet and caring. Soonyoung on the other hand trying to act cute to make his aunt agree.

"Hunnys, I already said no. You guys might do something stupid. " Chaeyoung softly said as she smiled sweetly at the three.

"Auntie I'll have my eyes on them! I'll take care of them! Please let us!! " Soonyoung exclaimed with his puppy eyes. The two nodded, agreeing with him, and acted cute too.