Sad/Yoongigi/06/23/06

06/23/06

Dear diary

Me and Nini fought. T^T

I took her strawberries and she's mad at me now 😐

Now Jimin and her are playing. They left me again. 😐

I'm sad Tʖ̯T

Yoongigi

- - - ☁ - - -

"Jimin again?! Seriously. " Yoongi mumble in frustration as he read the page while carrying his baby boy, Min Yoonbin.

Jennie heard him and turn her head to his side. She only chuckle at her jealous husband. He's always jealous.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she carry their baby named Jisung, Min Jisung.

"Nothing." Yoongi mumble as he close the diary and lay down the now sleeping baby.

Jennie did the same and sigh, Yoongi being jealous all the time is not good anymore.

"Why are you so jealous with Jimin, Yoongs? " Jennie asked as she settle down beside her husband and hug him on his side.

"It's just that.. " Yoongi trailed off as he look away, clearly embarrassed with his reason. Jennie noticed it and give the older a peck on the lips.

"Tell me. " Jennie commanded the older and cross her arms.

"It's just that.. HE'SYOURFIRSTLOVEANDIMNOT!! " Yoongi shouted out loud making the babies wake up from their sleep and cry.

Jennie glared at her husband and hit his arms, hard. "We'll talk later. Pick up Jisung. "

Yoongi could only obey his wife and tried to hush down the crying baby. He heard Jennie sung a song which melt his heart.

"Stay, stay, stay with me~♪"

Yoongi smiled at her and swayed at Jennie's voice, this made the babies cry die down. Mama Jennie is always right!

And let's just say Yoongi named Yoonbin while Jihoon named Jisung. Poor Jennie, the name she wants for her children is not used.

- - - ☁ - - -

Yes, I'm talking about Treasure's Ha Yoonbin and NCT dream's Park Jisung.

Yoonbin will forever be a Treasure to me, don't hate.