Slave to His Whim

Herobrine has called upon you, again. To satisfy his carnal lust and desires which he claims only you can do. Looking in the mirror you sigh heavily, mentally preparing yourself for the pain to soon follow. Old scars remind you of the prior times he has called you. Glancing at the clock in your room, you see the hour of torment is fast approaching. 

Getting up from your vanity you go over to your dresser, pulling out a sheer diaphanous robe made out of the finest spider silk dyed a bright cyan blue. Herobrine gave it to you as a gift, claiming it brought out the blue in your eyes. Gently laying it on the bed you strip down to nothing, before putting on a matching pair of black lingerie. After you have the lingerie on, reaching towards the bed you grab the robe. Debating whether or not to let it hang open or tie the sash tight. 

Ultimately you decide to tie the sash tight. Glancing once more at the clock you see that only five minutes remain before the hour of pain starts. Not wanting to upset Herobrine by being late you run as fast as you can to his bedroom, where he waits. Flinging open the door just in time, he smirks at you. 

You can feel your legs start to quiver as he approaches you, slowly circling round you like a hungry vulture. "I can practically smell your fear Slave. Get on the bed, assume the position." You go to do so when his arms wrap tightly around your waist while growling into your ear. "Remove the robe first." He lets go of you, walks over towards the bed and sits down on it. A huge bulge already visible in his boxers, the only article of clothing he's wearing. 

Feeling oddly frisky, you decide for the first time to tease him a little bit. Slowly, sensually removing the robe, sashaying your hips side to side letting gravity do the rest of the work. Herobrine licks his lips as he stares at you, the bulge getting even bigger. "Are you trying to make me want you even more Slave?~" You merely smirk at him, letting the robe flutter to the cobblestone floor of the bedroom. 

After the robe is off you walk towards the bed, ready to assume the 'position' but you are stopped by Herobrine's arms, which hold you tightly. Purring sensually into your ear "You dare tease me Slave?~ Such a naughty, naughty Slave. Perhaps I have to teach you a lesson.~" Suddenly you gasp as you feel one of his hands lower towards your pussy and start rubbing your clit through the lingerie. Biting down hard on your lip to hold back a moan as he rubs harder. "You like that don't you Slave?~" You can only nod your head as he starts going even faster, the moans finally escape. "Ahhh! Ahh!" 

Herobrine lets out a deep chuckle, stopping what he is doing. Tears fill your eyes, you do not want him to stop! Needing more you spread your legs further apart for him, he obliges and using a finger pulls down the black lace thong, letting it fall to your ankles. Revealing your dripping pussy. "My, my. You are quite wet my Slave. I wonder how tight you will be tonight.~" He thrusts a finger into you, not expecting this you let out a loud moan. "OHHH!" More moans escape your mouth as he moves his finger around inside you. Nudging your g-spot with his finger causes you to let out a yelp of pleasure. He laughs then pulls his finger out, leaving you longing for it once again. 

Herobrine licks your fluid off of his finger, loving the taste of it. "MM, you taste pretty good tonight Slave. Mind if I have another taste?~" You shake your head no, wanting the teasing to end already. Reading your mind and knowing what you want he shoves you onto the bed, shackling your wrists and ankles to the bedframe with obsidian chains. Your legs spread wide apart you can only watch as he draws closer, lowering his head down to your pussy. 

His hot warm tongue laps against your clit, causing you to arch your back in pleasure. Panting and moaning you long for his cock wanting it inside you. He growls into your ear seductively. "Do you want my cock in you Slave?~" You frantically nod your head yes. He lets out a loud laugh and straddles atop you, grinding against you while still wearing his boxers. Softly whimpering you beg him to please stop teasing you. He smirks and removes his boxers, revealing his huge eight inch long cock. 

He rubs the tip of it against your pussy lips, smirking evilly. Without warning he shoves it fully into you. Not expecting such sudden penetration you let out a cry of slight pain. He does not care though and begins thrusting wildly. Soon the pain turns to pure pleasure, you buck your hips every time he enters you. His lips attack your neck, biting and sucking on it viciously while fucking you mercilessly. Blood trickles from the bite wounds he inflicts on your neck and shoulders but you can barely feel it. Each thrust feels heavenly, you steadily begin to approach your climax. Herobrine digs his nails into your thighs as his thrusts become sloppy and deep. 

He begins to pant heavily as his cock twitches and releases its load deep inside you. The bubbling hot semen sends you over the edge of bliss, into Nirvana. After Herobrine's cock spurts the last of its cum inside you he pulls out. Warm, sticky semen trickles out of your entrance onto the bed covers. Herobrine presses his forehead, now studded with beads of sweat against yours. His breathing deep, heavy, and ragged. "Th-That was amazing Slave. I'm so glad I chose you." He unchains your wrists and ankles, allowing you to leave the room if you wished. Your energy is completely spent though. 

Nuzzling your face into Herobrine's neck you fall into a deep sleep, exhausted after tasting the lotus blossoms of ecstasy. All you want is more of it, but your body will not allow further energy to be spent. He smiles down at you, holding you close to him. Eventually he too falls asleep, happy that you are his slave.