What Happens in the Mines, Stays in the Mines

You and Steve had left the house, intending to go mining. Steve said he found a place that was filled with Redstone, Lapis, Gold, Coal, and Iron the other night when he became lost after a support beam in the mine collapsed blocking off the way he came. He managed to find his way out and came across another abandoned mineshaft lit with Redstone torches, that was where he found the abundance of ores. 

You were excited, mining gave you a thrill, you never knew what your pickax would uncover. It was a long and arduous hike to where Steve found the ores, but at last the two of you arrived. Wiping the sweat from your brow you grinned at seeing all the ores before you, something felt off though. You disregarded the feeling and began mining at this part of the shaft while Steve left to go mine another. Never going further than shouting distance.

Humming softly while mining the Redstone with your Iron Pickax you failed to notice the Redstone torches being extinguished one by one until you were in complete darkness. "What the-?!" Then, out of the darkness shown two glowing white eyes. You backed up, shaking your head. "N-No way! H-He's just a legend!" A deep voice chuckled. "Oh I'm real sweetheart. Haha, I am very real~." Footsteps got closer and you felt a body against your own, a hand gripped your chin in the darkness. "You come into my mine and take my ores, I should kill you for that alone! But. . .-" Herobrine smirked and kissed you on the lips for a moment before pulling back. "You're cute. So I will spare you, and your friend if you do a small favor for me.~" He licked your neck, making you shudder, goosebumps arose on your skin, your voice was a squeak. "Wh-What's th-that?" He chuckled and grabbed the hand you were holding the pickax with, pinning it above your head. 

Before you could protest this he crashed his lips against yours, shoving you up against the stone wall of the mine. He stuck his free hand up your shirt and slid it under your bra, squeezing your breast. Inciting a muffled moan from you. He removed his lips from yours before attacking your neck with nips and bites, his sharp teeth grazed the sensitive skin on your neck. "Nngh, I've not been with a woman in so long. I'm going to take my time with you Y/N~" You froze. "H-How do you know my name?" Herobrine smirked whispering into your ear, "Does it really matter? All you need to know is my name so you can scream it while I fuck you!~" Your voice quivered. "Wh-What's your name?" You already knew what his name was but figured it could not hurt to ask and to verify that it was indeed him. The figure chuckled darkly. "Call me. . .Herobrine~

Your thoughts turned to Steve 'I hope Steve's okay!' Herobrine chuckled. "He's fine, just unconscious. I didn't want him interrupting us.~" Herobrine started grinding up against you, his cock bulging inside of his pants, desperate to be freed from its confines. Because of the total darkness, the pleasure was heightened for you. The lack of sight made your other senses work in overdrive. Your arms were growing tired from being held up above your head, the pickax seemed to be getting heavier with each passing second. Herobrine noticed this and slid his hand out from under your shirt leaving you longing for his warm touch. He took the pickax from your hand, throwing it across the mineshaft where it lodged itself into stone. Returning his attention to you he removed his belt, you could hear the faint clinking of the buckle coming undone, the shuffling of leather as it is pulled through denim belt loops. He smirked, chuckling as he used the belt to bind your wrists together. 

The feeling of cold leather on your skin made you shudder in pleasure, 'Oh I want him to fuck me so bad!! I want him inside me now!' Herobrine tsked at that, throwing you to the hard stone floor of the cave before crawling atop you, pulling your shirt over your head, unclipping your bra, then pulling that over your head as well. You gasped at the feeling of the cold air of the mine blowing against your nipples, making them harden. Herobrine straddled you, gently squeezing your breasts in his hands. You arched your back as he rubbed one of your nipples with his thumb, a small mewl of pleasure escaping your throat. "ahh~" He leaned down, whispering into your ear. "Does that feel good?~" You nodded your head, jolting when you felt his hot tongue run across the other nipple. "AHHH!~" 

Herobrine smiled down at you. "You're quite the vocal one Y/N. I like that, keep moaning for me.~" As he licked your nipple with his tongue he began to undo your pants, pulling them down to your ankles. Smirking he rubbed your clit through your panties, making you arch your back. "OHHH FUCK!!" Herobrine laughed as he felt the dampness gathering in your panties. He leaned forward, smirking. "How badly do you want me inside you Y/N? Tell me.~

You could not think as his fingers teased your clit. Tears of pleasure beaded in your eyes. "Well?~" He began to rub faster, making you shriek. "I NEED YOU INSIDE ME SO BADLY HEROBRINE!! OHHHHH FUCK ME!! MY INSIDES ARE BURNING FOR YOU!!" He laughed, removing your underwear now soaked in your essence. Lowering his head to your pussy he lapped at the juices flowing out of you, purposefully teasing you. Driving you mad with wanton lust. You lost all self control when he flicked his tongue against your clit. Arching your back as you came, Herobrine greedily licked up all your juices. Pulling his head back and licking his lips of your cum. 

"You taste heavenly Y/N.~" You could not help but blush bright red at this compliment, you may have cum but you were far from being satisfied and Herobrine knew it. He stood up, removing his pants and boxers, groaning softly as his engorged cock was at last freed from its prison. Crawling atop you, he placed a hand on your cheek, his voice gentle. "Tell me Y/N. Is this your first time?" Embarrassed you muttered out a faint 'yes'. Herobrine kissed you on the cheek. "Do you want me to be gentle or no?~" He rubbed the tip of his cock against your entrance. You shook your head no, and that was all the answer he needed.

With a grunt he thrust his full length inside you, you shrieked in a combination of pain and pleasure. "S-SO FUCKING BIG!! AHHHH!!" Herobrine smirked and spoke huskily into your ear. "You're so damn tight Y/N! Ohhhhh fucking Hell you're tight!" He dug his nails into your shoulders as he ravaged your insides with his massive girth. 

He shouted at you while fucking you, approaching orgasm. "SCREAM MY NAME Y/N!! SCREAM IT!!" Herobrine slammed into your g-spot, sending you over the moon. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOBBBBBBRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEE!!~" 

He smirked at hearing you scream his name so passionately, and after a couple more thrusts he released inside you. The bubbling of his hot cum inside your body caused you to have another orgasm. "AHHHAHHHHHHH!! HEROBRINE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Tears of pleasure spilled down your cheeks as Herobrine came inside you. Finally Herobrine's cock spurted out it's last reserves of cum and he pulled out. Watching as a combination of his cum and your juices flowed out of your pussy, forming a small puddle on the stone floor of the mine. 

Your body was shaking, not used to this kind of intense pleasure. Herobrine smiled, kissing you on the lips. "Did that feel good Y/N?~" You only nodded your head, your mind was still recovering from what just happened, you felt dazed and a little disoriented. You looked up into Herobrine's eyes and smiled. "C-Can we do this again sometime?" He chuckled. "Sure. Just don't tell your friend okay?~" You nodded your head. "Wh-What happens in this mine, stays in this mine." Herobrine smiled. "Agreed. For now, just rest.

You didn't need much incitement to fall asleep, you were exhausted. When you woke up you were back in the house you shared with Steve and it was dawn. Steve entered your bedroom and smiled. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Sorry about yesterday I really should have been more careful about that location." You knew what happened the night before but pretended like you knew nothing. "What happened?" Steve sighed. "We were ambushed by some Creepers. One of them exploded near you and knocked you out. I had to carry you out of the cave. Glad to see you're feeling better. We'll go mining another day, for now just relax." Steve left the room, leaving you to reminisce about what happened in the mine.