Night Club

((Was inspired to write this after listening to a song I had not heard in years. Ke$ha's song 'Take It Off'. Enjoy the raunchiness! ;))

You were losing yourself to the music at the night club you frequented. Ke$ha's song Take It Off began blasting over the speakers in the club, the lights pulsating to the beat while the DJ worked it. From the corner of the room you caught someone's eye. A handsome young man with dark tanned skin, gorgeously thick brown hair and glowing white eyes. You and him made eye contact, your body moving to the beat of the song. He smirked and walked over towards you. 

Maybe it was the alcohol in your system, the music, or the atmosphere of the night club but you started to grind up against the man whose name you did not even know. He smirked and let you grind up against him, placing his hands on your waist so you stayed there. You let out a faint gasp as the bulge in his pants got bigger, pressing up against you. His voice was low, baritone, rough, and sexy as hell. "Keep working it, I like seeing that body of yours.~

You gladly obliged in his request, grinding even harder against him, his cheeks becoming red as his cock got harder. "Ohhh fuck yeah. Nn, damn you're good!~" You smirked in response to his comment, he sat down in a nearby chair, gesturing for you to come over. "I'll pay you a good chunk of cash if you give me a sexy lapdance.~" You nodded your head, strutting over towards him in your black high heels which clicked against the dance floor. You crouched down over his waist and began to gyrate your hips in sync with the music which had changed to 'Love Game' by Lady Gaga. The man in front of you bit down on his lip while smirking as you gave him the best lapdance you could. You knew he was holding back the moans and kissed him hard on the lips. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close to his waist, bucking his hips and grinding his bulging member against you. In revenge you thrust your tongue into his mouth, exploring every inch of it. This only caused him to grind harder, making you squeak in pleasure. 

Needing to breath you pulled your head back, a thin trail of saliva connecting between the two of you. Both of your faces were flushed bright red, and both of you wanted the same thing. The man leaned forward and whispered huskily into your ear. "I know someplace we can go to have more fun~" The lust for this mans body was all consuming, you wanted to see how he looked underneath his clothes. How big his cock was, how rough he was in bed. "What do you say?~" "Hell yes!" He laughed, stood up and took your hand in his, leading you outside the club to a nearby house. He checked the driveway, relieved to see his brothers car was gone. "Alright, we have the place to ourselves.~" He unlocked the door and brought you inside. It was nice, simplistic but nice.

You both locked eyes again. He spoke first. "What's your name?~" You smiled. "It's Y/N, yours?" He approached you, wrapping his hands around your waist before nipping at your neck. "Herobrine~." His hands slid your black miniskirt off your body, soon followed by a matching black thong which was soaked in your juices from him teasing you earlier in the Nightclub.  Herobrine pushed you down onto the couch and began kissing you passionately. One hand under your head, while the other slowly began to trail down your leg, to your thigh, to your inner thigh, you moaned as his fingers ran across your opening. Smirking he pulled away from the kiss. "You're an excellent dancer on the floor, but how good are you in bed?~" "Why don't you find out, Herobrine?~" The way you said his name made his cock even harder. Grabbing you by your wrist he dragged you into a nearby bedroom, shutting the door before pushing you onto the bed. He climbed atop you and began attacking your neck with his teeth, at the same time rubbing your clit with his thumb. "OHH, OHHH!~" 

"Does that feel good Y/N?!~" You nodded your head, wanting him to just fuck you already. Herobrine chuckled and rubbed your clit even harder, making you arch your back. "OHHHH FUCK!! H-HEROBRINE PLEASE!!" He smirked and breathed into your ear. "What? What is it you want me to do to you Y/N?~" "F-FUCK ME!! OHHH PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!!" Herobrine chuckled darkly. "Why should I do that after all the teasing you put me through at the club?~" You had no answer to this and just spread your legs wider apart for him. "So forward.~" Without warning he thrust two of his fingers inside you, making you shriek in pleasure. "AHHHHHHHH!!~" Herobrine laughed as he moved them around, watching your reaction. When he hit your g-spot you could not hold back any long and came. "H-HEROBRINE!! OH MY GOD!!! OHHHHHHH!!" He waited for you to finish before removing his fingers which were now slick with your juices. He sensuously licked his fingers clean of your fluids. "Nn, you taste good Y/N. But I won't tease you further. I'll eat your pussy out another day. I know what you really want is my cock.~

You nodded your head, heart pounding inside your chest, face as red as netherack and horny as fuck. Herobrine smirked and made a show of unzipping his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down to reveal black boxers. "OH MY GOD!!" You loudly exclaimed at seeing the huge bulge in his boxers, it had to be seven inches at least! Herobrine tugged down the hem of his boxers, intentionally teasing you, when he at last let the boxers drop to his ankles you squeaked. It was far bigger than you thought! "Y-YOU'RE HUGE!!" Herobrine laughed and crawled atop you. Placing his cock at your pussy lips. "Scared?~" You shook your head no. "Good~

With one well timed thrust he was inside you. A loud scream of pleasure erupted from your mouth. Herobrine covered your mouth, chuckling. "Haha, I wasn't expecting you to be so loud Y/N!" Once he was sure you had gotten the scream out of your system he went back to pounding your pussy. "Jesus fucking Christ you're tight! Are you always this tight?!" You nodded your head, men always commented on how tight you were and it satisfied you to no end. "NNNGH!! Y/N YOUR PUSSY IS AMAZING!! OH MY GOD!!~" His six pack rippled with each thrust inside of you, moans filled the room. Sweat ran down his body from the summer night heat and the wild throws of passion. 

Held tight in his embrace you could feel yourself losing control over your body. "H-HEROBRINE!!! OH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHHH!! M-MORE~!!" He pinned you down to the bed and placed your legs over his shoulders. You were not expecting the intensity of pleasure from this new position. As soon as he plunged himself inside, you came. Your pussy tightening around his giant throbbing cock. He smirked down at you, and you knew the night was far from over. Your body begged for more, more of this carnal lust. More of his cock. 

He kept you in that position for a little while, enjoying your moans and cries of his name. Herobrine eventually felt himself getting close, his thrusts became sloppy. "OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! Y/N!! Y/N!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!" With one huge final thrust he burst his load inside you, filling you. The sheer force of cum rushing inside made you cum again. Herobrine smirked, watching you writhe in pleasure. At last he pulled out, watching as his semen flowed out of your pussy onto the bedsheets. 

A click from the front door made Herobrine sigh. His brother was home. Footsteps approached the bedroom door, and someone tried to open it but it was locked. You were breathing heavily as your mind still swirled with pleasure and your body was trying to catch up in understanding what happened. Herobrine chuckled, ignoring his brother as he wiped the sweat off your brow. "You okay Y/N?" You simply nodded your head, unable to speak at the moment. Herobrine took a blanket off a nearby chair and draped it over you then walked towards the bedroom door, unlocking it. "Yes?~" Another voice answered him, gruff sounding but not husky like Herobrine's. "Again?! Really?! Why do you always fuck girls in MY bed?!" Herobrine laughed. "Payback for when you did it in mine." "But that was only one time!" "Doesn't matter Notch. Now can you please go?" "I live here! And this is my room!" "I don't care. You can sleep on the couch for tonight." "Ugh fine!" Footsteps retreated and Herobrine shut the bedroom door locking it again. As Herobrine approached the bed the voice of his brother bellowed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" Herobrine laughed and crawled into bed beside you. "Sorry about him." "It's fine." Your voice was slightly hoarse from all the moaning and screaming you did. "Can you walk?" You tried to get up out of the bed and upon taking a step out of it, your legs collapsed beneath you. Herobrine walked over to your side of the bed, chuckling. "Guess that answers my question. Haha." He picked you up and laid you back down on the bed, joining you after doing so. "How do you feel Y/N?" You smiled widely "L-Like I've just been fucked senseless. My insides feel like jelly." Herobrine smirked. "Good. Means I did it properly. I'll take you back home in the morning before I head off to work." You nodded your head, exhausted from the nights escapades. Before you drifted off to sleep Herobrine asked you one final question. "Want to do this again sometime?~" "Fucking Hell yes." He smirked and kissed you on the lips. "Great."