Labyrinth

((I was inspired to write this after listening to the song Labyrinth by a German band called Oomph! I included some of the lyrics from the song in German.  Also I gained some inspiration from looking at a piece of art done by Annkh-Redox who has given me permission to show her art in this story. I implore you to check out her amazing deviantart account using the following link: https://www.deviantart.com/annkh-redox)) ((This lemon is VERY DIRTY! Enjoy!))

🎵'Links rechts gradeaus

Do kommst hier nicht mehr raus
Links rechts gradeaus

Do kommst hier nicht mehr raus'🎵

You breath heavily as you run through the mossy cobblestone walls that make up the maze before you. When you come to a divergence in the maze, two paths present themselves before you. With the sounds of the demons footsteps drawing closer you take the one to the left. Laughter echoes throughout the maze, laughter of a madman. "Come on out little kitten! I only want to play with you~" 

🎵'Der Wahnsinn hat mich eingesperrt

Und deine Heile Welt verzerrt
Hat sich in deinen Kopf gepflanzt

Lauf, Kind, lauf, so schnell do kannst'🎵

Tears stream down your cheeks, blurring your vision in the growing darkness around you. In the fading light you can see a door. 'FREEDOM!' You think to yourself, hope ballooning inside your chest, you throw yourself towards it and with some struggle fling the heavy door open, hoping to see green fields but instead you see a dark room. The hope inside your chest completely deflates. While standing there staring at the dark empty room you hear dark chuckling mixed with echoing footsteps.

🎵'Do weißt nicht mehr, wer do bist

Do weißt nicht mehr, was liebe ist
Dein Spiegelbild hat sich entstellt

Niemand ist hier, der zu dir halt'🎵

Heartbeat pounding you enter the room, shutting the door behind you and sliding the bolt lock into place, backing away from it you fall to the floor. Breathing heavily as you scoot as far away from it as you can until your back touches the cold cobblestone wall. The footsteps stop in front of the door, the handle jiggles a bit before a deep, dark voice speaks, sending shivers down your spine. It is taunting and laced with insanity.

"Knock knock
Let me in.~"

Your voice quivers in fear. "N-No!" The demon chuckles, running it's claw like nails down the wooden door. It's deep baritone voice growling out.

"Knock knock
Let me in
Let me be your secret sin~"

The words the demon speak make you freeze in terror, leaving you incapable of responding. The demon shouts louder, beginning to grow impatient.

"KNOCK KNOCK!

LET ME IN!"

You shout out in return "NO!" The scratching of the nails on the wood grew louder. 

🎵'Do hast mich oft aus dir verbannt

An meinem Zorn dein Herz verbrannt
Dein zweite ich, die zweite Haut

Hab ich in deinem Kopf erbaut

Wenn ich in deine Seele tauche

Und dich für meine Lust gebrauche

Dann word ich deine Sinne blenden