Uninvited Guest

You were taking a shower after having dealt with a horde of zombies. You were covered in their vile foul-smelling blood. While showering for some reason you felt like you were being watched by an unseen entity. You dismissed it as just nerves, still tense after what happened earlier. Little did you know that you were actually being watched, by one VERY horny Herobrine. The one and only 'white-eyed demon'. Smirking he teleported inside your house, undressed himself then lay on your bed in a sexy pose, patiently waiting for you to get out of the shower. He had been watching you for some time now, he was so tired of being lonely and wanted human companionship. In addition he felt those carnal urges inside him stirring and this time they could not be satiated with hands alone. He needed to be with a woman! His blood ran hot with lust and desire. 

You were completely unaware of the uninvited guest who had made himself comfortable on your bed. After stepping out of the shower you wrapped a towel around yourself and mentally cursed as you saw that you forgot to bring a change of clothes into the bathroom with you when you took your shower. Truthfully you did not forget at all, but Herobrine took them and placed them in one of your dresser drawers. Slightly annoyed by this inconvenience you open the door of the bathroom, towel still wrapped around your body. You stood frozen in fear and shock as Herobrine lay sprawled out onto your bed, licking his lips while his cock stood fully erect. "Finally you make your entrance.~" Your face became bright red as you stared at his cock, you could not bring yourself to look away! "Come here.

Slowly you walked towards him, nervous about what he was going to do to you. You had heard the rumors about him, none of them were good. Yet, you felt no maliciousness in his gaze as he stared at you. When you were close enough to him, he grabbed your towel and yanked it off of you. Revealing your naked body to him. Pre-cum dribbled from the tip of his cock as he stared at your luscious body, taking everything in about you. "You're so fucking hot!" Gripping your wrist he pulled you onto the bed with him and reversed the position so you were now under him. "I NEED YOU SO BADLY RIGHT NOW Y/N!" You had no idea how he knew your name but regardless he was horny and you were starting to get horny as well. Pressing his cock up against your pussy lips he pushed himself inside. Eyes going wide and mouth dropping open as pleasure coursed through his body. You arched your back, moaning as he moved inside you. He pulled out. "Get on top of me and ride my cock Y/N!" Secretly longing to feel his cock inside you again, you obliged and slowly lowered yourself onto it. Moaning loudly as it penetrated you even deeper. "OHHHHHHHHH!!" Herobrine gasped and gripped your hips to hold you steady as he tried to get himself even deeper inside. "OHHHHH FUCKING HELL!!! Y/N!!! OH MY GOD YOU RIDE MY COCK SO GOOD!!! MMMM!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHOHHHHHHHH!!" You moaned as well, gyrating your hips slightly so he could move around inside you. His cock brushing up against your g-spot several times. "AHHAHHHAHHH~!! H-HEROBRINE!!" You screamed out his name while repeatedly impaling yourself on his cock. Gripping you tight with one huge thrust inside you he came. His cock pumping out seemingly an endless amount of cum inside you. He moaned, elated with pleasure. His cum trickled down your thighs in rivulets. 

Finally the flow of cum from him stopped. You carefully slid yourself off of his cock. All the cum he had put inside you came pouring out like a waterfall onto the bedspread. Breathing heavily you rested your head on his sweaty chest, he held you close to him and you fell asleep to the sound of his strong pounding heartbeat. He most certainly was an uninvited guest but he had proven himself to be a memorable one nonetheless.

((Sorry this was so short and after rereading it is poorly written.))