Satisfied

((This can be considered a part 2 I guess to 'The Animal Inside Me?'  Again, very graphic. Again inspired by the same song I mentioned in 'The Animal Inside Me'. Enjoy!))

You just left your boyfriends house, disgusted with how bad the sex was. It was midnight and you were just beginning to make your way home, totally unsatisfied. You thought you only had to worry about  zombies, skeletons, creepers, and spiders roaming about in the forest at night. But tonight, a new beast was out on the prowl. Hungry, lustful, and also unsatisfied. 

He spotted you from the tree's and licked his lips. Sensing you were in the mood to fuck, which was just what he wanted. A snap of a twig caught your attention, making you look into the trees to find a pair of glowing white eyes staring into your own. You had only heard the legends about him. How he was exceedingly hostile, killed any human in his path, and other such things. You thirsted for danger and sex tonight, hence you had no fear in your heart. The demon could sense this and stepped out into the moonlight for you to see him. 

He said nothing, nor did you. You were taken aback at the size of the demon who towered before you. Blood was splattered across his body from his previous victim. Finally he spoke, his voice more of a deep growl than anything else. "Perhaps you'll be more. . .willing than the last one. . ." You smirk, eyeing the demon lustfully. The bulge in his pants is what held your attention. You looked him in the eyes. "Depends on how rough you are~" The demon stepped forward towards you, smirking. "Very.

A wetness gathered in your panties as you watched him remove his pants. Revealing such an absolutely massive member, it had to be at least a foot in length and an inch or two in width. You were shocked but intrigued at the size of it. "Damn, you're huge!" The demon let out a throaty chuckle. "Thanks. Most scream upon seeing it." Without needing to be prompted you got on your knees and started licking the tip of his cock. He smirked down at you. "Such a horny slut, tell me what's your name?" You pulled your head back. "Y/N." "Well Y/N I'm Herobrine. I'm telling you that now so you know to scream it when I fuck you. As for right now, keep sucking!" You did not need to be told twice and went back to sucking his member. Slowly inching it into your mouth and down your throat. Herobrine growled and gripped your head tightly. "MM! Yeah take my whole cock down your throat Y/N~!" He forced his whole cock into your mouth making you gag slightly at the suddenness of it but soon got used to it. 

He tasted so good, you were going mad with desire for this behemoth of a man to take you to new heights of pleasure the likes of which few mortals have ascended to. Herobrine pulled his cock out of your mouth, leaving you longing to taste it once more. He let out a hearty chuckle and pushed just the tip inside your mouth, teasing you. You licked the slit in his cock, silently begging for it to release its contents into your mouth. Using a hand you stroked his member, trying to coax his semen out. Pre-cum dribbled out of the tip, it was hot like fire and burned down your throat like a good whiskey or rum. The taste was indescribable but it left you begging for more. Herobrine groaned in pleasure, smirking before cumming inside your mouth. You gasped as a flood of his cum filled your mouth. It was delicious and you kept licking the tip of his cock, causing more and more of his thick musky cum to flow. Swallowing every drop of it, the burning in your throat quickly became pleasure, yearning for more. 

Eventually the stream of cum stopped, and you pulled your head back, licking your lips as Herobrine stared down at you, gobsmacked you were able to swallow any of it, let alone all of it. You stared into his eyes. "You taste delicious master~!" He blinked a couple of times at hearing that, unsure if he heard you correctly the first time. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" You smiled "I said, you taste delicious master~!" He smirked and growled lowly, "Well Y/N master wants you take off your clothes and turn around.~" You gladly did so, spreading your legs apart for him. He slid his head under you and began licking your clit, making you softly moan. "Ahhhahhh~!" His tongue swirled around your pussy lips. You loved the sensation of his hot tongue on your clit but what you really wanted was his cock inside you. "Ohh master! P-Please put your massive cock inside me!" Herobrine chuckled and pulled his head back from under you. He placed a large hand on your shoulder to steady you, while aiming his member at your pussy. He pushed just the tip in at first and it was fucking giant! "OHHHHHH!! P-PUT THE REST OF IT INSIDE ME!!!" 

The desperation in your voice turned him on, so with a grunt he shoved his whole length inside you. You arched your back, letting out a shrill scream of pleasure. Unable to support your upper body with your arms you collapsed, sweating and panting as he slammed into you. Getting an idea he sat you upright on his cock and started fucking you in a seated position. You moaned incessantly. Grinning he wrapped an arm around your waist and began rubbing your clit, growling into your ear. "Does that feel good Y/N?" "OHHHHHHHHH YOU KNOW IT FUCKING DOES MASTER!!! AHHHHAHHHHHHHH~!!" He began nipping at your neck while he had you ride him. Earning forth more moans from you. "OHHHHHHH MASTER!!! MASTER!!! I-I'M GOING TO CUM!! I-I'M GONNA----- MASTER HEROBRINE~!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!" He stopped rubbing your clit. "Stand up, and turn around to face me." He laid down on his back while you did as he said. With an evil grin he spoke. "Now start riding Master's cock again Y/N.~

You crouched low and holding his member in place, lowered yourself on it. Impaling your pussy,  slowly sliding down it until you could feel his balls underneath you. He moaned, placing both hands on your waist, effortlessly lifting you off and back onto his throbbing member. "NNGH!! So fucking tight!~" He couldn't control himself any more, his eyes crazy with lust. No longer was he being gentle and taking his time with you, he was using you like a damn sex toy! His thrusts more intense, more angry, more everything. "OHHHHHHHHHHH MASTER HEROBRINE!!! P-POUND MY PUSSY INTO OBLIVION!!! AHHHAHHHH~!!! HARDER I BEG OF YOU!!" He snarled viciously. "Harder?! I can do that easily!" Herobrine stood up and held you tightly in his arms as he pumped himself in and out of you like a piston. He was a fucking machine in this state and you loved every second of it. 

He groaned as he felt himself getting close, using one hand he held you steady while with the other he gripped your jaw, smirking. "You want to taste my cock again Y/N?~" You nod your head yes. With a snap of his fingers Herobrine created a duplicate of his member for you to blow. You greedily took it into your mouth, moans muffled by it. Now getting double the pleasure Herobrine went wild, snarling and howling as he got closer and closer to orgasm. Until at last with a roar he came inside your pussy and mouth. Your eyes went wide as you felt the force of his cum enter your womb. The burning sensation was overwhelming and you came once more. Swallowing the cum that flowed endlessly into your eager mouth. Herobrine laughed as he watched you lose all composure. Your womb started to become swollen from all the cum that was being pumped inside it. Eventually the flow of cum into your mouth and pussy stopped, and Herobrine pulled out, watching as his semen poured out of your pussy onto the ground. Cum dribbled down from your mouth, your eyes half lidded from the pleasure you had just experienced. You had ascended into pure nirvana, tasting the sweet succulent nectar that only the God's knew of. Herobrine held you close to him, both of you breathing heavily at this point. 

"Damn Y/N. You're the only mortal woman I've met who has been able to fully satisfy and quench the lustful stirrings inside me. I'm keeping you around for that reason." Smiling you spoke in a hoarse whisper, "I-I would be more than happy to serve you Master Herobrine. I-I don't want the taste of your essence to ever leave my mouth." He laughed and curled up next to you. "Trust me Y/N. You wont have to worry about that happening while working for me.~" You nodded your head in understanding, a yawn managing to make its way out of you. Herobrine watched as you fell asleep in his arms, soon falling asleep himself, satisfied.