Keith °1°

I brought the last box inside, I wiped the sweat off my forehead."I brought in the last box babe!" I shouted. Keith and I had just took a big step in our relationship and decided to buy our first house and live together.

"I told you to leave that to me love." he walked down the stairs. "You were being too slow." I smiled. "I'm so glad we did this." Keith walked over to me. "Me too." We both shared a long and intense kiss. We heard someone clear their throat,"Are we interrupting something?" Mick smirked. "Yes, actually." I nodded and went to start unpacking the boxes for the kitchen.

I opened the first box and was saddened at what I found. It was a picture of me, my mother, and father. When I told them Keith and I were getting our own place out in the country, they weren't supportive and told me if I chose this, then I wouldn't see them ever again.

I stared at the picture and a few tears slipped down my cheek. "How's the packing-" Keith walked in, then stopped when he noticed my tears. "I-it's fine." I quickly wiped my tears away. "It's their loss love, they're missing out on our future together. But you're always going to have us." he hugged me. I cried into his shoulder.

"Now, let's go have the boys put to work, lots to unpack yknow." he pecked my lips. I laughed,"Like Mick would ever help with something." I rolled my eyes. "I love you." Keith smiled and held my hand. "I love you more." I squeezed his hand in mine.

~Sorry this one is alot shorter, I promise I'll try and get some better ones uploaded soon. Hope ya enjoyed! :) ~