Keith °2°

A/n: Ok I'm a dummy and I just realized I wrote that the previous Mick imagine would be three parts, but I only did two, but I'm going to do this Keith one for all my Keith's stanies, hehe enjoy!

I had just got off work and decided to go to the recording studio and see the stones, we were all close friends. I got past all the crazy birds waiting outside the studio for the boys to come out, and went inside. I asked the secretary what room they were using and started off to find it.

I opened the door,"y/n!" they cheered. "ello!" I laughed and pulled up a chair. I noticed lately that whenever I came in Keith was always quiet and weird, when usually he was the most outgoing and craziest person I know. I actually had a big crush on him, but I was always too afraid to approach him about it.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" I asked. "Sure." They all agreed. "I'm not hungry." Keith quietly spoke up. "Are you sure because we could get some-" but was abruptly cut off by him. "I said I wasn't hungry, God y/n!" he shouted and angrily stood up. "Fuck you Keith." I grabbed my jacket and rushed out. "Wait-" he chased after me.

I took off running down the street, Keith sprinting after me,"y/n, please slow the fuck down I need to tell ya somethin'!" we continued running down the street like idiots. I turned into an alley to catch my breath. "You're fucking insane!" a voice panted in front of me. I jumped,"What do you want, you've been a complete dick lately and I want to know what I could've possibly done that you're acting like this!" I threw my hands up in anger.

"I'm sorry, it's just- I really like you and everytime I'm around you I just want to kiss you and hold you." he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled at his embarrassment and planted a soft luscious kiss to his lips. He quickly reciprocated and we made out in the alley. "We should probably get back, the boy's will be waiting." I took his hand and we started to walk back to the studio together.

"You're amazing y/n." he smiled and squeezed my hand in his. "Not as wonderful as you." I kissed his lips.