°Keith 4°

I got to work and tied my apron around my waist, I was a waitress at a small cafe in the heart of London. "You've got a table of five lads in the corner." one of the other waitresses told me. I nodded and got my pen and notepad.

I walked over to the table and five pairs of eyes all looked me up and down,"Hello, I'll be your server today, what can I get you fellas?" I smiled. They all ordered except the one fella with the dark hair and pale brown eyes. I had to admit, he was really cute! But I had to stay professional. "Anythin I can get you love?" I questioned.

He nervously looked up at me and didn't say anything,"He'll have tea love, thanks." the blonde haired man told me. "Ok, I'll be back in a few." I smiled and walked away. "She's some kind of fine!" Keith grinned. "Yeah, and you made a right idiot of yourself, probably scared the poor thing." Brian shook his head.

"I'm gonna ask her out, you wait and see." he huffed. They all laughed,"Shut it." he frowned. I came back a few minutes later with the tray of drinks I set it down and handed them out, the dark haired man kept staring at me, I chuckled and wrote something down on my notepad. I handed it to him,"I get off at six, pick me up at around seven thirty." I smiled.

"I-I" he stuttered. "I'll see you then, ok?" I asked. He nodded,"Yeah, uh certainly." he nodded. "Great." I walked away. "Woooowww" he watched me walk away and grinned. "Lord help that girl, she has no idea what she's getting herself into." Mick sighed.