°Mick 7°

A/n: ok, but this picture of mick 🥺 EEEE he is a baaabyyyy❣️
~
~
~
"Oh boy oh boy." I paced back and forth. "Don't worry honey, remember, you love Mick, you love him." one of my best friends reassured me. I smiled and looked in the mirror. "I do love him." I dreamily thought of my baby.

"Let's go ladies! Are we ready Mrs. Jagger?" the planner asked me. "Yes, we are ready." I nodded. "We love you!" my friends giggled and lined up, ready to walk down the aisle. I couldn't believe I was marrying Mick, he was the love of my life, we spent almost every waking hour together and I was hysterical when he proposed.

I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my bouquet of flowers. "Come along Mrs. Jagger, it's time for you to shine!" I nodded and she fixed my vail for me. I walked to the doors of the church and took a deep breath. "Are you ready honey?" she asked. "More than ever." I nodded. Two men in white suits opened the large white doors and everyone turned around and stood up.

The traditional wedding song chimed from the organ and I began to slowly walk toward the alter. I could see Mick's grin and he looked close to tears. We had invited all our friends, famous or infamous and I had so much excitement flowing through me.

I finally reached him and he held my hands in his and kissed my cheek. The minister motioned for everyone to take a seat and the ceremony began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this day to celebrate the love and passion that this man and this woman share." he started. "Mick, do you take this woman, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, till death parts you?" he asked him. "I do." Mick grinned.

A tear ran down my cheek and I squeezed his hands in mine. "Kaylee, do you take this man, as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold, till death parts you?" the minster questioned. "I do." I nodded with a huge smile.

"All rise for Mr. and Mrs. Mick Jagger!" the minstrer told the people. They all stood up and cheered and clapped. Mick and I shared a deep, meaningful kiss and the organ chimed it's traditional wedding melody once more as we walked down the aisle hand in hand.

The large white doors drew open for us and the people threw flower petals. We laughed and the photographer took pictures while we got into the awaiting car. Mick helped me in and then got in himself. The driver drove us away and we proceeded to make out on our way to the wedding party.

"You look so beautiful, you look gorgeous baby." he whispered in my ear. I ran my hands through his chestnut brown hair and he kissed almost every inch of my body. "I love you Mrs. Jagger." he told me. "I love you too Mr. Jagger." I whispered with a silly grin. He chuckled and kissed the top of my hand and held it in his.