Brian °3°

"Wake up my dream." Brian kissed down my neck. I let out a soft moan,"Does my baby like that?" his soft accent whispered into my ear. "Brian." I continually moaned. We made love right then and there. "Great way to start your morning." I laughed.

"Fabulous." he smiled. I got out of bed, completely naked, and went into the bathroom. "Where are you going my dream?" Brian asked. "I thought I would take a bath, but it might get too lonely." I innocently looked at Brian. "I'll just have to join you then." he smirked. "Were already one step closer." I grazed his bare thigh. I drew a bath and we both went to get inside the large bathtub. "Wait!" I stopped and went to grab some wine and inscense. I came back in,"Now we're almost ready. I handed him the wine and lit the inscense.

I got in next to Brian, he put an arm around me and I leaned my head against his chest. It was such a comfortable silence, a moment of peace that seemed so foreign to us, especially Brian. I started to kiss his neck and slowly work my way up to his lips,"I know how hard my Brian works, does he like this?" I whispered. "Fuck me baby." he growled. "No, you fuck me." I looked into his eyes. He lifted me out of the bath bridal style, our bodies dripping wet, we didn't care.

"God I love baths." I panted and smiled at Brian. We laid in bed entangled with each other for awhile. The maid knocked on our door,"There are some gentlemen and ladies at the door, Miss." she spoke up. "Thanks love, can you tell the cook to make us something while you're here, Mr. Jones is famished." I winked at Brian.

"Going in the nude then?" he smirked. "They're here all the fucking time, I don't give a fuck." I smiled. "Hurry back." Brian held my hand and then let go. "I'll miss you." I pouted. I walked down the long winding steps and answered the door. "Can I help you with anything?" I impatiently asked. "God Kaylee, put some clothes on. All you and Brian do is go around naked." Mick sighed. "No, I would not like your cookies, please get off our doorstep." I messed with him.

I let them in,"Brian's in our bedroom, but fuck off from that area." I nodded. One of the girls clinging to Keith looked me up and down. "My eyes are up here hun, not on my pussy." I laughed and walked back up the stairs. "Maybe you should put on some clothes then!" Keith shouted. "It's Brian and I's house we can do whatever we fucking want." I shrugged. I walked back upstairs to Brian and we spent almost the entire day in bed together, talking about anything and laughing about nonsense.

~I know that I already have three Brian imagines, and only one for Mick and Keith, but I'm workin on it, I promise! Enjoy! ~