°Brian 6°

"She's beautiful." Brian smiled down at his wonderful creation. "She's got your eyes." Brian's girlfriend told him. "Have we thought of a name?" the nurse asked Brian and his partner. "Kaylee." Brian stated without even looking away from her. "Kaylee?" his girlfriend studied the name. "I read it in a book, the character was always so full of love and life, just like this one." he stroked her small cheek. "I think it's lovely, our little Kaylee." The two young adults beamed at her precious sleeping form.

Three years later:

I sat in the middle of my mommy and daddy's flat playing with my toys, daddy had invited the rest of the boys over. "Hello my little love, what are you playing?" Brian, my daddy, asked. I was about to happily answer, but my mommy cut me off. "Why would you care, Brian?" she snapped at him. "What's wrong with you?" he questioned. "I don't think I can be here with you anymore, I found someone else, Kaylee and I should be out by tomorrow." I listened to my mother's words with shock.

"You can't take Kaylee." Brian stood up. "Yes I can, I'm her mother.","And I'm her father!" daddy shouted. "Please! You know what she is to you, she's what happens when you don't use a condom! You couldn't give a damn about her!" my mother screamed. "Fuck you Erica, Fuck you!" Daddy shouted. "Let's go Kaylee." mommy stuck her hand out for me to take. "But I love daddy, too." I explained.

"Really Erica, you can't just-" Mick started. "Fuck off Mick, are you her mother? No, so fuck off." she told him. "Now let's go Kaylee, now." she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door. "Daddy!" I cried and reached for him. "Erica, please!" Brian urged her to not take me away. She didn't listen and walked me to a car with a strange man I've never seen before. "Daddy!" I screamed and bawled for him. "Quiet, Kaylee!" my mother yelled.

Right when she let go of my hand to open the door of the car, Brian ran out of the house, he lifted me up and ran back into the flat, he locked the door and hugged me close. "It's alright baby, it's ok." he cooed. My mother pounded on the door. "Take her, please." he handed me to Keith. Daddy answered the door,"Yes?" he plainly asked. "Give her back, you can't just take her!" mommy shouted. "She's not an object Erica!" Daddy shouted. "Fine then, she can choose which one of us she wants to stay with." mommy stated.

"Fine." Brian turned to me. "Which one of us would you like to live with love, mommy or daddy?" my mommy asked me. They both stood in front of me, waiting for an answer. "Daddy." I finally stated. Mommy huffed, then stormed away into the car outside, and it sped away. "Mommy's gone, daddy?" I asked him. "Yes, but we don't need her baby, we'll have loads of our own fun." he smiled.

"Can you tell me something, baby?" he asked me. "Yes, daddy?","Why did you choose me?" he wondered. "Because I love you, daddy!" I cheerfully stated. "I love you too, my little sunshine." he ruffled my hair, I giggled.