°Brian 12 Part 2°

"Breathe baby, remember, in.. and out." Brian reminded me. "The Berry Kaylee, focas on Chuck." Jade told me. Everyone had decided to begin eating again, but very reluctantly. I definitely got my anger issues from Brian, and I think when I got mad, it was even worse than when he did.

"Hey Kay do you want me to-" Marlon began but I lunged at him across the table and knocked him to the floor. "Holy fuck!" Keith shouted and got up along with Brian and tried to pry me off of him. Poor Marlon, I wasn't mad at him, I just chose to take my anger off on him.

Keith got me off of him and Brian pinned me down to the floor. I desperately tried to get up and screamed and cried so he would let me go. "LET ME GOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Look at me Kaylee, look here." he instructed. I still kept fighting to get away. "LOOK AT ME KAYLEE, IS THIS GOING TO BRING LUCY BACK!? IS THIS GOING TO BRING HER BACK!?" he yelled. "NOO!" I bawled.

"I SAID IS THIS GOING TO BRING HER BACK, IS SHE GOING TO WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR RIGHT NOW!?" he shouted. "NOOOOO!" I finally screamed. I just layed there and cried my eyes out. "Why'd she have to go daddy?! Why did she have to leave?!" I bawled.

Everyone watched me in complete sadness and pain. "I don't know why she had to leave us so soon baby, but she's in a better place now, she's watching over us both and she wants us to be happy, we have to stay strong for her." he hugged me. "Alright everyone, let's focas on our meal now." Patti told the table as she tried to calm down a crying Theodora, who was frightened from our screaming match.

Brian stood back up and took his seat once again. I stared at the ceiling,"What about K-" Jade started. "Just leave her be Jade love, she's fine." Mick told her. She nodded and I finally pulled myself up and rushed out of the dining room and slammed the large doors leading out so hard a vase fell on the floor and shattered. They flinched and Theodora started to scream and cry all over again. "I'm sorry Pat." Brian told her.

Everyone suddenly heard me blasting my Bob Dylan, the whole way from two floors above. "I'll be back." he sighed and exited the room. He followed,"Rainy Day Women #12 & 35" the whole way up to my room and walked in and over to the record player, turning it down.

I lay face down on my bed, burried in my moutain of pillows. He sat on the edge of the bed next to me,"Hey, talk to me." he smoothed out my hair. I turned over,"I just miss her Brian, alot." I sniffled. "I do too love, I loved her so much, and I promised her that if anything were to happen to you, I would take care of you no matter what. When I got that call that day, my heart completely shattered, I lost the love of my life." he explained to me.

"But I got another call that day, and I remember it perfectly,"Is this Mr. Brian Jones, we have Kaylee here if you could pick her up". I remembered that I had this little baby girl I was responsible for now, and when I saw your little smile and that bright blonde hair, I knew I could do this." he smiled. I smiled too and gave him a hug,"Thanks daddy." he chuckled,"No problem kiddo."