A/n: THE HOE IS BACK!!

✺⋆。˚.*

"Hey.....Hey...How yall doin?..."

So, i've actually updated this mess.

well, this book is honestly *long sigh* it's so terrible in my own embarrassed opinion. Like i look at it and im thinking whhhyyyyy. DONT GET ME WRONG I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR HANGING AROUND AND READING, VOTING, COMMENTING AND MORE!! you're all so nice and thank you a bunch!!

but i don't really like writing imagines anymore. I like to write stories with more of a storyline and details and that (once ive got the tits to publish one that is); especially with original characters. But above all i wanted to get out of this crazy "I BUMPED INTO BRIAN JONES ON THE STREET AND WE MADE OUT AND NOW IM HIS WIFE AND WE HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN-" sort of mindset.

cuz love don't always work that way,,,

wow ok would you look at the time?

so thanks again tremendously for your time and love on this imagines thingy and i maybe, just m a y b e will post something on july 2-3 because did you actually know brian had passed on the 2nd of July?? Like i presume it wasn't official and released until the 3rd, but we actually lost our man before that.....

ugh i miss that lil dummy..

well, here's your author signing off. Have a good and happy life, love brian jones, have a refreshing walk, and stop stanning anita pallenberg. Or do if that's what makes your life fuller.

~The end.~

(that was so clever heheheh)

˖⋆࿐໋*