°All (Brian, Mick, And Keith) Part 1°

I had just gotten home super late from a party, I snuck upstairs to my bedroom and took a deep breath, I was so glad that I hadn't waken up my parents.

I heard a strange noise by my window and got up to check it. I parted my curtains and opened the window. A small smile crept to my lips,"Hey! Come with us!" Brian shouted. "Shhh!" I panicked. "Hey! Steal us some food and records too!" Mick yelled. I nodded,"I just need to change, then I'll be down." I told them. They nodded and I closed the window and the curtains.

I changed into a pair of plain trousers and a heavy knitted sweater. I redid my makeup and combed my short blonde hair. I carefully went downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a basket and filled it with all different foods. I went over to the records in the living room and picked out the good ones and tucked them under my arm.

"Kaylee!?" my father shouted and flipped on the light. I stopped and turned towards him. "Going somewhere are we?" he questioned. "No, just getting a little two in the morning snack." I shrugged. "Are you off to see those boys again?! Cause I told you already, those bums are nothin but trouble and I don't want you messin around with them!" he shouted.

"Those bums are my friends, and I'm running away from here with them!" I sprinted to the door and grabbed my jean jacket, throwing the door open and running like the wind. I handed Mick the basket and Brian the records, I put on my jacket and tried to catch my breath.

"Whats the matter with you?" Keith asked. "KAYLEE!" my father screamed and ran out of the house. "RUN!" I shouted. We all sprinted down the street and turned into the alley. I caught my breath and felt around in my pocket. I pulled out my lighter and a tiny, bright flame emerged. "Let's go back to your flat." I told them. "Uhh.." Mick rubbed the back of his neck. "What?" I asked.

"We hitched a ride to your place from a party we went to." Keith told me. "Damnit you three!" I shook my head. "Shit! You snagged us all the good stuff!" Keith smiled and looked through the basket. "It's freezing out here!" Brian complained. I took off my jacket and gave it to him,"Were the same size anyway, take it." I gave it to him. He smiled,"You're a mate!" he took it from me.

"Hey, I got an idea!" I exclaimed. "What?" Mick asked. "Take my sweater." I pulled it off and handed it to him. "WOAH, KAYLEE PUT THAT BACK ON!" he yelled. "I'm getting us a ride idiot, now shutup." I adjusted my bra. "Gimmie your jacket." I told Keith. "Hey, but then I'll be cold." he complained. "You men are like dogs, you drool over chicks in leather am I right? Yes I am, so give me your jacket and I can get us anything." I stated.

He huffed and took it off, I put it on and shrugged it off a little. "Follow me." I started to walk away. "Where are we going?" Mick questioned. "To get food and a ride." I stated. We walked down the street and to the market. I grabbed a basket and started to put some things in it,"Kaylee, we don't have any money." Mick tried to stop me. "We don't need it." I explained.