°Keith 3°

I crawled out of my bed and scurried to my daddy and Anita's bedroom to wake them up. I ran down the hall and reached for the doorknob. I saw that they were both still asleep, I ran up to Keith's side and crawled onto the bed. "Wake up, wake up!" I bounced on the bed. They both stirred and groaned,"Wake up daddy!" I shouted to him. "Kaylee, settle please." he mumbled.

I stopped jumping and crawled up to him,"but I'm your wild child daddy." I sat on top of his chest. "You're a pain in my arse, that's what you are." he tiredly mumbled and lifted me up. I giggled,"Let's go, we don't want to wake Anita." he whispered and carried me out of the room. "I do." I plainly stated, I did not like Anita at all. Keith laughed,"Be nice, love."

I lived with Keith and all the other members of the band,"Mornin." Mick looked up from his paper. "Morning!" I cheered. Keith sat me down in one of the chairs and started talking to Mick and Bill about the record they were working on. I ate a little bit of breakfast and got down from the chair,"Eat a little more, love." daddy told me. "But I wanna play." I whined. "Listen to Keith, Kaylee." Anita gave me a warning look. "Your not my mommy, so don't tell me what to do." I scowled.

"Kaylee, corner!" Keith yelled in aggrivation. "No!" I screamed and ran away from them. It was true, she wasn't my mother. My mother left me with Keith about two years ago when I was two. I didn't listen to Anita, I listened to daddy and his mates. I wasn't going to sit in the corner because of her. I ran and ran until I reached outside. It was pouring down rain, but that only made it more fun.

I splashed in a few puddles and played in the mud, daddy would be furious but if he didn't want to clean me up, then Anita could since she wants to act like my new mommy. When I was done I got up and went to go inside. I reached for the doorknob and walked in, I took off my muddy shoes and walked into the living area, Mick looked up from his book and gasped,"Anita, could you come here please." he spoke up to the next room.

"Sure, what seems to be the-" she saw me and her jaw dropped. "KEITH!" she angrily shrieked. "What!" he walked in. He took one look at me,"Are you fucking kidding me, Kaylee!" he yelled. "But mud is fun!" I laughed. Keith got the maid and she took me upstairs for a bath. I got in some new clothes and ran back downstairs. "She needs some discipline Keith!" I heard someone shout. "Come on Anita, she's already had a hard enough life." I heard my daddy say to Anita in the other room. "I'm just saying, if we're more strict with her then she'll learn to behave." Anita explained.

"She's four, that's just what four year olds do, they get into trouble.","Please, every fucking day it's something new she gets into. She out of control!" Anita argued. I stopped listening and sadly walked to the rug and sat down. I played a little bit with my toys but just gave up on that, so I decided to take a nap. "Look at her, that's not out of control." Keith whispered to Anita and admired Kaylee. "Yeah, because she tired herself out, that's why." Anita huffed and walked away.

Keith lifted her off of the rug and set her on the sofa with a blanket. "Rest up my little love." he kissed her forehead and walked to somewhere else in the large house. I slowly blinked open my eyes. I threw off the soft blanket onto the floor and went to find my daddy. "Walk please, love." Mick reminded me. I kept on sprinting anyway,"Daddy!" I shouted and clung onto his leg. "There's my little troublemaker!" he lifted me into the air and then into his arms, I giggled.