Chapter Nine

John awoke the next morning with Paul's head still on his shoulder and Paul's hand in his.  And suddenly all the memories from yesterday came flooding into his mind. He smiled to himself thinking about how lucky he was to finally have Paul.

      What time is it? He thought to himself. He slowly let go of Paul's hand as he checked his watch.

      "Nine o' clock?" Whispered John. He never slept in this late.

     John felt Paul stir right next to him, turning over to look up at John.

    "Good morning, Love." Paul said sleepily while giving him a peck on the lips.

    Love. John sighed internally. Paul McCartney just called me love.
    "Is something wrong?" Paul continued.

    "Everything's great, now that I'm with you." John teased. But he couldn't help wonder if they were really together.

     Paul snuggled back into John's shoulder.

     "Macca?" Questioned John while sitting up and stretching out.

     "Yes?"

     "Are we in a relationship?"

     "Do you want to be in one, John?"

     "Well yes, but a couple of hours ago you seemed so scared of the idea. And now you're completely ok with it? Positive? I mean it seems kind of strange that you would change your mind that quickly."

     "Does that really matter?" Paul joked while standing up and getting close to John. "I mean we are together now. Doesn't that make you happy?"

      John backed up for a second. "Of course it makes me happy, Macca. I just want you to be comfortable. I don't want to hurt you."

      "I am comfortable, Johnny." Paul stepped in closer to John so now their noses were touching. "You could never hurt me. Now kiss me."

      As soon as their lips touched, John felt electricity run throughout his body. This will never get old, he thought.

*

      "Ay!" John was out on the streets of Hamburg, walking around, thinking about him and Paul. Ever since they decided they were in a relationship, John couldn't get him off of his mind. He was crazy for Paul.

      John heard someone shout at him as he was walking so he turned around only to find Stu running to catch up with him.

      Shit. John thought. We had band practice this morning. Stu's going to think something's up if both Paul and I weren't there.

      "What do you want Stu?" Said John as Stu finally caught up to him. He didn't want to have this conversation. At least not right on the streets of Hamburg or when John was trying to be alone with his thoughts.

      "Bloody hell, Lennon!" Stu basically shouted while panting and putting a hand on John's shoulder.

      "What?"

      "We had band practice this morning! Why weren't you and McCartney there? You two aren't ones to miss a practice."

      "Well, I overslept." John spat. "As for McCartney, I dunno where the hell he is." John lied. Haven't seen him all day."

       "Well then what have you been doing all day?" Stu was still panting after trying to catch up to John.

      "Having fun Stu." John said sarcastically. "You should try it sometime."

      And with that, John began walking back to the hotel. Stu standing far behind him, trying to comprehend what John had just said.

Thanks for reading. -Liz :)