Part 14

Paige POV

I followed Zayn to the parking lot, if I'm in my usual mind I would snap a picture with him coz its not everyday you get a chance to be with someone like Zayn Malik. I was starstruck when Harry and I arrived earlier and saw One Direction in the flesh, I can't believe I was that close to them, and now Zayn is giving me a ride. I'm indeed a lucky bitch. But fangirling wouldn't ease the situation. I haven't met Kate,based on what I saw in the news she's very pretty and as expected a famous celebrity but why would she kill herself for a guy. I bet you'd do the same for Harry dear, my innerself reminds me. Well, it depends with the situation. I don't know how their world works but Harry is furious. I saw him mad before, but never in this level.

"So where should I drive you?" Zayn said as we reach his car.

"Actually you don't have to, I can ride a cab."

"Not happening, Harry said I'll take you home." he said as he climb inside the car. I did the same.

I told him the address and he starts the car. Its awkward to be sitting in a car with him, I'm so intimidated. Its different with Harry, I feel comfortable, probably because I grew up with him.

"Will he be okay?" I ask Zayn

"This will pass" he says focusing on the road. I'm relieve with what he said, I wish there's something I could do to help.

"Where did you guys meet?" Zayn asks.

"Me and Harry?" he just nod in response.

"We're neighbors in Holmes, we grew up together."

"Why I haven't seen you?"

"I just got back from New York."

"Oh." Zayn remains silent for the rest of the ride, only the music between us.

"This is me here." I say as we reach Jen's flat.

"Thank you." I added before I climb out the car.

"Don't worry about Harry, and whatever the news says don't get affected."

"Okay."

"Goodbye Paige."

I haven't heard from Harry since last night, I tried to call him but I think its best to leave him alone for now.

"Omg Paige are you okay?" Jen said as I join her in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning."

"I saw the news this morning, that girl needs a shrink." I just rolled my eyes and pour a coffee in my cup.

"How's Harry?" she continue to ask.

"I don't know, he was mad last night. I mean who wouldn't, but he's not okay I guess."

"Are you?"

"I am, I mean they don't know me and besides the rumors not true."

"You got a point." Jen says heading for the bathroom. When we heard someone in the door.

"I'll get it." Jen says.

I continue to finish my coffee, I still have work. Life goes on, and I have a feeling Harry will be okay.

"Paige.." Jen gasped. I turn to her and saw Zayn and Liam. What a good morning, but maybe they're here to deliver bad news, I start to get nervous. Jen walk to me, her glare says I'm dead later.

"Why are you here?" I ask pulling my robe.

"Harry asks us to check on you." says Liam and I start to relax.