Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?

So, they stayed with me for a few days now, and to say that they became clingy was an understatement, they followed me wherever I went, I didn't mind for a while until they became a little annoying, but besides that they were chill......... Yeah I don't know how I'll live with them, they eat up all my money, I honestly don't get enough money to feed all of them, I'm gonna go broke if this continues.

I sigh rubbing my head, I look at the seven hybrids who were now watching TV. I take my phone and look at my bank account, I widen my eyes.

I'm broke

I swear I almost passed out I stand up making all the hybrids look at me, I ignore them and leave the room, I go to the bathroom and close the door behind me and almost scream. 'i need to get a third job' I think looking at the toilet. I only had 800$ left and I had to feed seven people plus me and I needed to pay taxes.

I hear someone knocking on the door behind me "Nora, are you ok?" I wipe my head and slightly mess up my bangs with my hand and look at the wall 'i should tell them, it's not like they won't find out sooner or later' I nod to myself and open the door to see Hoseok, I smile at him "hi Hoseok" he gives me a worried look "are you ok? You looked sad when you left the room plus we can kinda smell emotions" he says tilting his head and I freeze '...oh yeah. ......... . . . They can do that'

I sigh and ruffle my hair "I'm going short on money, witch means that I won't be able to feed all of you and stay in this house if I don't get a third job" I say looking down not wanting to see his sad face, I then feel a warm body wrap itself around me, Hoseok hugged me "Nora, we can get a job"

I pull back raising an eyebrow "you? But they will see your tail and ears!" I say pointing it out. He just smiles at me and a second later the ears and tail are gone, I look at him with wide eyes. He laughs at me and drags me to the living room.

I end up on the couch and seven hybrids with no tails and ears sitting in front of me "......so........why don't you just pretend to be human if you can do this?" I raise one eyebrow and they smile sheepishly. "Well you see Nora .... We can't always be in our human form because it would kill us, we need a human with whom we can be in any form and do whatever we want" realization hit me "oOOooh that makes sense....but you will overwork, and do you even have what it needs to work?" I bombard them with questions but Jimin stops me "hey, we got all of it covered, we're smarter than we look"

I raise my eyebrow at them "suuuure..." I say and think that I could just ask my grandma for a bit of money, I zone out again making Namjoon call out"Nora!" I jump on the floor like a fish and look at him "bark" we have a staring competition and he speaks up "we really can work, please let us, you have done enough for us. We want to take care of you" I raise my eyebrow "why in the living hell would you want to take care of a little vomit like dumpling..... I mean me?" They laugh "because you're our friend" I nod giving up