ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ!

The party was about to start. I only knew that Emma, her special someone, the three hybrid bitches and my seven bitches will be at the party. Not a lot of people but I don't care.

Right now all the boys were chilling. Namjoon was laying on the sofa and sitting on his phone, I just finished my makeup so I decided to flop on him, he was very comfortable just so you know.
I laid on his stomach and sat on my phone, Namjoon smiles and wraps his tail over my waist "what's up?" I grumble "not much" Jin walks in and whines swing us cuddling, he runs up and grabs me by the waist before lifting me up with one hand like I was some kind of doll "BIITCH, WTF U DOIN' M8?!?!" Jin hugs my waist while I was still in the air and sits down, me on his lap, Namjoon sits up "JIN"

I growl and start to wiggle out, but Jin only presses me harder to his chest, I puff out air, I'm not small at all but these big bitches make me look like a doll. I huff and look at my phone again, Jackson texted me that they were almost there, Jin puts his head on my neck and looks at my phone "....who's... Jackson....." His voice deepens, Namjoon comes closer and looks at my phone, I roll my eyes "he's the dude who came over with his friends" they glare at the phone making me sigh "Dudes chill, why y'all so angry?" Jin grumbles and buries his head in my neck, and starts planting kisses making me shiver "STAHP YOU LIL SHIT" I yell out.

Jin smirks, tightening his grip on me, his tail slithering up my thigh, I look at Namjoon for help "NAMJOON, DO SOMETHING YOU OVERGROWN CHIHUAHUA!" Nam just laughs, bye before he could do anything the doorbell rings. Jungkook cam dashing down to open the door, I wiggle myself out of Jins grip and stand up, glaring at him.
I hear jacksons tiny voice near the door and rush to it, just to see Jungkook blocking it, I tap his shoulder "move bitch" I grumble, Jungkook was practically towering over the three poor boys, glaring the shit out of them.
I push Jungkook away and smile at BamBam, Yungeom and Jackson "waddup!" They look at me terrified making me laugh "come in, I'll make sure no one kills y'all" I wink at them and they slowly come in, I can practically see their legs trembling.

They take off their jackets and look around cautiously, half of the boys were already downstairs and in their minds they probably see seven thanos's walking around and if they make one wrong move they immediately could get snapped away. Jungkook comes behind me "I don't like these guys..." I roll my eyes "they're hybrids too, try to get along for fucks sake" Jungkook huffs and thinks for a while before going near them, all of them shiver under his gaze "... My name is Jungkook....nice to meet you" he extends his hand for BamBam to shake. The poor boy reaches out, his hand trembling and sweating. They shake hands and BamBam smiles "nice to meet you, I'm BamBam, this is Jackson and Yungeom" he points to the other males.

Jungkook nods with a blank face and leaves, the minute Jungkook turns around, BamBam physical melts "were fucked" Yungeom trembles "Nora, we appreciate your enthusiasm but we can literally be mailed to death here" I roll my eyes "not on my watch"

We ended up sitting in the living room, complete silence. The seven hybrids were glaring the shit out of the poor boys, I sighed "what the hell is with you? You're making our guests uncomfortable, if you have problems, fix them outside" I say and pat Jacksons back.

YUNGEOM'S POV

I'm sweating, this is gonna be the death of us. Nora of course might not know what the problem here is, but we do, their eyes were killing us in every way possible, and the dominant scent and aura didn't help our animal side that screamed at us do get out and go as far away as possible. One thing I don't understand is how a human schoolgirl can control 7 alphas, not to mention her scolding them and them actually apologising.

I try to recall the last time we met an alpha and the history behind them - alphas, the most dangerous species of hybrids, everything they say is with confidence and respected. No matter who you are, their aura will physically make you bow down to them and make you mentally submit. When you enter their territory, they can easily kill you if you're not in their pack and they are much stronger in their home. Only they can decide what they want to do. No one can command them, and no one can disobey them-

My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of Nora slapping the back of Jimin's head and making him whine. We look at Nora shocked, even alphas mates can't disrespect them. I try to calm down a little before the bell rings again.

NORA'S POV

I groan and go to open the door, kinda worried to leave the boys alone, but we will see what happens. I open the door and get thrown on the ground then suffocated by none other than Emma. I groan "EMMA" she laughs and stands up. "What the hell? Is it like a job for you to suffocate me?!" I glare at the girl who just laughs again. "Whatever, meet my love, Ali" she says and moves aside to reveal another person with short, wavy silver hair, and a pretty big nose that compliments other features, I couldn't help but notice their freckles. They smile "hello, nice to meet you" they extend their hand for me to shake, I smile "Nice to meet you Ali, my name is Nora"

After the short introduction everyone was in the living room now, the three boys were still tense, I'm just gonna call them hot3 from now on.... No, the seven bitches will be mad.... Het3? Ham3? Got3? Got3 it is.
We crack a few jokes with Emma and then this bitch pulls out a bottle of champagne.......