Tᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ

The bell rang and we walked to our classes, while walking I spotted Emma who was looking at her phone, I smirked and quietly sneaked up to her. Before I scared her I looked over her phone to see her reading something, I read a few lines and when I realized I smirked. I grabbed her by the shoulders and yelled "BOO" Emma screeched and looked at me with fear in her eyes, when she realised that it was me her face formed into frown."What the fuck Nora?!?!"
I smirk "why are you reading yaoi smut in school" she freezes and her face heats up, by now she was a blushing mess. "Shut up...." I laugh and cross my hands "Don't worry, all teenagers are freaky inside" she glares at me.

.
.
.

Long story short I got a beating....
ANYWAY, the classes ended and I started walking to my car just to see the three boys standing near it, I raised my eyebrow. "how did you find out that this was my car?" Jackson smiled "We followed your scent" I laughed and nodded. When I unlocked the car everyone jumped in and I started the car,  at the same time checked my phone to see if any of the boys called or texted me. It looked like they were still at it, I put my phone down and look at my back mirror. "Yo, what the fuck?" Jackson was sitting in the front with me while BamBam and Yungeom were sitting in the back, they were sniffing the car, their bodies became tense.

I look at Jackson for help but he was doing the same thing. I roll my eyes and yell "Stop!" They immedeatly obey and look at me making me confused. "What has gotten into you?" They shuffle around uncomfortably and BamBam speaks "Well.... We don't really wanna go with you anymore...." I raise my eyebrow confused and rest my arm on the steering wheel while also turning off the car, Yungeom continues "Well.... This territory is marked.... And we don't like it, it was marked not only by seven hybrids but seven top tier Hybrids"

I was officially done with life, I sigh and ruffle my hair before speaking "Listen, as much as you dislike that this car was 'marked' I just don't care enough to care" I say, not caring that I was confusing. They looked at me with worry "Are you sure this is ok?" I live him the look "Listen, this is MY car, we're going to MY house where I make the rules and I sure as fuck know that this is okay" they nod with hesitation, I turn back to my seat and start the car again before driving out.

While driving we sang a few songs on the radio, me and Jackson cried a little when the gay anthem came on and I almost drove off the road. When we calmed down a minute of silence passed before Bambam asked "Nora, if you don't mind me asking..... How did you end up with seven Hybrids" I thought for a while while looking at the road and sighed "You know what Bam? I DO mind" with that he shuts up, Yungeom chuckles a little, it was my time to ask "how are you in a human form? I heard that you need a human to bond with so that you could do that....?" I saw Jackson nod. "well, we have more friends, and... Well they are human"

I nod, we were nearing closer to my house and the boys were getting more and more scared, looking a rough, playing with their fingers and all that stuff, I sigh and pull up to the garage, they get out and so do I. I fix my jacked and remove my hair from my face before looking at them "Uhh are you ok?" I ask, not even wanting to know the answer. Jackson nodded and patted bambams and Yungeoms back even though he was also fidgeting, I shrugged and unlocked the door.

We went in and I literally needed to beg them to take their clothes off and go to the living room because they were so fucking scared! Five minutes passed and we were now all in the living room, after all the begging and crying and holding onto the door handle for dear life. I sigh once again and look at them with all my seriousness. "ok, PLEASE explain to me why is this such a big deal" Yungeoms sighs trying to calm down and looks at me "The seven Hybrids have marked their territory, which means that if any other potential threat is in big danger if they enter. It's extremely dangerous when one top tier hybrid marks a territory and you're trespassing, but it's an absolute death wish if you are able to step foot into SEVEN top tier hybrid territory, I still can't process how they got along and how you are able to control them" I smirk at the last line and lean back on my chair with a smug look on my face "I'm the leader of this house so don't worry. Ok, now listen, I have a lot of games, which one do you want to play? I say taking out controllers"

"HA, YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME MORTAL, I WILL BEAT YOU HOW I BEAT MY SERVANTS!"I yell while winning at Mario Cart, I have won three times in a row and I was not about to lose, just when I was at a finish line someone shot a turtle at me making me fall over and come at third place, I look at the screen in shock and grab my head, I drop on the ground and start crying tears of pain. BamBam and Jackson smirked at me while eating popcorn, BamBam came in first place, he always came last!

Jackson patted my back "Loser, now you know how it feels to be us" I sniff and glare at him "I hate you" Yungeom comes back from the toilet and flops on the couch, I sigh calming down and take out my phone "I wonder when the dudes are gonna be back" with that, the boys stiffen again "Oh my God... I haven't thought about that... Who knows what they will do to us when they find us here!" Jackson stands up and holds his hair, walking around in circles, Yungeom and Bambam were having a staring contest of who can look the most scared.

I roll my eyes and get comfortable on the ground "Calm down guys, they're in hotels and I think they will stay there for a while" Yungeom looks at me confused, ending the intense contest with BamBam.
I glance at Yungeom "They're in heat" they immedeatly relax and then an idea pops up in my head "Hey, since we're in the middle of the woods, you are free to turn to you natural forms! You live in the city right?" They nod and I continue "Perfect! In the city there is no space and it would be impossible to be your animal self!"

Yungeom thinks for a while and smiles at me "That's a great idea!" I smirk at him "I know" and flip my hair.