ɪᴛ

The whole gang was now squished together in Nora's car, they were heading to the mall to buy Christmas presents for each other and Nora made sure to repeat a few times that they can't go above 10$ for one person. Jin and Jungkook were arguing over some silly shit while Yoongi who was sitting in the front telling them to, I quote "shut their flat, pale asses up"
Meanwhile Namjoon didn't seem bothered by all the yelling and was peacefully sleeping with his mouth open and snoring while Jimin and Tae made fun of him, Hoseok of course trying to stop them, but joined them in the end.

Nora's POV

I clenched the steering wheel, they were annoying as fuck I gotta tell you that. Thank god we finally arrived to the mall and I jumped out of the car, all the boys have already hid their animal parts when we reached civilization again. I looked at them and glared at Jin and Jungkook "I swear to Satan, if you argue in my car again, I will fucking leave you in the middle of the road" Jin just gave me a sheepish smile while Jungkook giggled showing his bunny smile "Nora, I don't know how, but you look so cute when you're angry" he says in a high-pitched voice, I look at him offended. "bitch, imma whoop yo ass when we go back home, now scatter out before I change my mind and beat you all up right now" I threatened glaring at Jungkook who quickly ran away giggling.

The other followed, scattering through the mall, I sighs "aaah, finally, peace and quiet" I say and go to the first store I see.
A while passed and I was carrying about three bags, as a break I decided to go to a cafe, just in time I saw Yoongi walking out of another shop, I look at him and smile, he notices me and smiles back going closer to me. "Waddup" he says walking with me to the cafe, I shrug "I wanted some coffee, cuz I deserve it" I smirks and looks at the cafe "yeah, maybe I also need some coffee" I look to see that he's carrying four bags making em nod, I ended up ordering a Latte and Yoon ordered iced Americano.

We found a free bench and sat down, quietly enjoying our drinks, I look at Yoon's to see him staring at nothing, I smile, he looked so cute. I raise my hand up and squish his cheek giggling, he looks at me confused and raises his eyebrow, but chuckles seeing me smile, a blush appearing on both of our cheeks, we were having a wholesome staring contest. "Hey..... Can I hold your hand?" He asks embarrassed, I raise my eyebrow and laugh "you serious?" I ask "Nevermind" He looks away hoping I didn't see his blush,
w h i c h I d i d n' t. I pout and look away blushing, I slowly move my hand down his arm and intervine our hands together. He glances at our hands and sips his drink while blushing, I do the same and we just sit there in a comfortable silence, enjoying the warmth of each other's hands.

The silence was broken when a screaming Taehyung ran our way "AAAA Nora! Hyung! Help!" I look at him confused, only to see photographers run after him, Yoon stands up, not letting go of my hand and I follow, Tae glances down at our hands and hugs ...

The silence was broken when a screaming Taehyung ran our way "AAAA Nora! Hyung! Help!" I look at him confused, only to see photographers run after him, Yoon stands up, not letting go of my hand and I follow, Tae glances down at our hands and hugs me "help!" I hug back and glare at the photographers, some noticed Yoongi and started taking pictures of him, I squeezed his hand as a warning when he almost growled at them. A few people run to Tae and give him their business cards, just like Jinnie. I took them for Tae who looked at them confused. I release both of the guys and glare at the photographers "OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH, GET LOST" A few backed up, a few didn't, I just took both of the guys and left with all of our bags.

Me, Yoon and Tae talked about what happened and turns out Tae was hanging around the Gucci store, immedeatly getting people's attention. I scold him and flick his head while he just smiles.
We separate again since we didn't finish shopping yet. About two hours passed and we met up again, all of them giggling. I picked up another present for my grandma knowing that she wants me to visit her. I smile looking at the boys and speak "Let's go before y'all get distracted" they all nod, Tae and Jimin dared Jungkook to be the first one to the car while carrying all of their bags, I shake my head smirking when I see Jungkook wobbling to the parking lot while carrying a ton of bags.

We reached the car and I unlocked it, we all threw our bags to the back before-
BANG
Me and the boys look behind us to see a man with ears and a tail run out of the mall, panicking with tears in his eyes. All of us tense, his eyes scattered around until he noticed us and started running. We were frozen in place, not knowing what to do, then a few police officers ran out of the mall with guns and shot the poor man in the leg, he fell on the ground, crying in pain. My eyes started to water, I didn't know what to do, I took a step forward but the police yelled "DON'T MOVE! ITS DANGEROUS" he said, pointing at the poor Hybrid, who looked up at us with pleading eyes, anger formed inside me 'He was refering to him as it..... IT' before I could take another step to help him, the two men pulled him up and dragged the crying hybrid away....

After what felt like forever we got into the car, I could see their watery eyes, Jungkook even started sobbing, even I couldn't hold back my tears, i felt guilty.... But again.... There was nothing I could do......