excuse me?!?

1 and a half month later

.
.
"I HATE MY LIFE" I yell, frustrated. I'm not a smart person. I'm a stupid ass bitch who doesn't know that 9+10=21.
Why did my grandma make me STUDY?!?
I groan, drinking another cup of water because a bitch has to be hydrated. I didn't leave my house for a month now, ordering everything online. Then, my phone rings. I answer "WHAT?!?"

"i- DONT YOU YELL AT ME" Emma yells back making me roll my eyes "State your purpose quick, I have bad bitch shit to do."
"Listen, I know you're working and you want to impress your grandma or whatever but... I'm worried about you. So I decided that you will take a break and go shopping with me" I pinch the bridge of my nose "Are you...?" She finishes "yup, I'm near your house"
I sigh "thought so. Ok I'm getting ready"

I walk upstairs, passing all the empty rooms I didn't touch. I didn't want to think of them, just the thought of them made a hole in my stomach, if I keep thinking about them I might as well become a black hole.
After changing into winter clothes, me and Emma drive to the city. I haven't seen it for a while so it was cool to get to know the place again. We walked around the pretty shops and sniffed cocaine- I mean candles.
Although it was pretty unsettling to see people treating hybrids like animals. Having them on leashes, making them do tricks or even beating them in public, no one seemed to care for them and that made me so fucking pissed that I want to choke a bitch. Not to mention that all the hybrids had to wear collars to let people know that they are owned and that someone wouldn't shoot them. UGHHH.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the current situation and look at Emma who was staring at garden gnomes.
"yo. You're not as annoying as I thought you'd be" I say, throwing my arm around Emma's shoulder making her roll her eyes "We've known each other for like ten years and this is how you treat me?!? Do you know how much money I spent paying for your drinks?"
Her words make me laugh "Do you know how much money I spent driving you to school and letting you stay in my house?"

Emma sighs "Okay fine..." I smirk at her and then say " I need to go to the toilet." That made Emma smile "Let's go." I laugh "You're not coming with me" she whines "Why not?!? Aren't you scared to go alone" this bitch is literally asking to go guard me while I pee. I never understood why us girls do that. Maybe because I didn't have friends until a few years ago. Emma and I used to be enemies so she wasn't really helping either.

I ended up running away from Emma "Jesus..." I huff, mumbling to myself. I was now at the very edge of the mall. It was filled with all kinds of weird crap and I really enjoyed going and and buying useless shit there. While looking for the toilet I see a woman walking out and murmuring angrily "who the hell locks the whole toilet?" .. what the fuck? Who dares lock my toilet?!? I reach the door of the toilet which was at a sectioned off hall, to not distract people from the stores. I try to open it but there was obviously something holding it closed on the other side, making me frown as I start playing tug of war with the door "Damn you!" I growl, really needing to pee, finally, a clank was heard on the other side, like a metal bar fell down. I fixed my hair and smiled awkwardly at a few people passing by who probably thought that I was insane for basically assaulting the door.

Finally, I open it and freeze when I see a woman inside. She looked scared, with tears rolling down her cheeks, ears and a tail peeking out. Her eyes we're glaring at me as she ran and pulled me inside before blocking the door again. "what do you want?!?" She yells. Throwing me to the ground "son of a bitch!" I yell out of pain and hold my thick asscheecks before they clap and alert the authorities. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask the woman who glares at me, holding a butter knife.

"I'm not going out there. And you're not saying a word, got it?" She says, angry and crying. I raise my eyebrow at the woman "You ok?" Her eyes widen in confusion, staring at me like I was crazy. I frown, wheels turning in my head.
.
.
.
"OH! you're a hybrid!" I smile, finally realising what's going on as she growls at me "Shut up! If your say a word i swear to God, I will cut your throat" she says as I stand up and sigh "Listen. I'm not gonna say anything, chill" the woman scoffs "Chill?! They will kill me if they see me!" Before I could say anything else, we we're rudely interrupted by a policeman trying to rip the door open and yelling. I push the woman into the toilet stall and run to take the metal bar before hiding it behind me, just In time when he breaks in and looks around, I glare at him "Excuse me! This is the women's bathroom!" the policeman stands there, shook "But- the door was blocked"

I put on my amazing acting skills "Yes. Because my friend was shitting so loud she didn't want anyone else to hear it. But now you ruined it, ain't that right, Laya?" I yell, slapping the woman's door who yells back, stuttering "Y-yeah?" The policeman backs up "I'm so sorry, but if this will happen again, I'll need to kick you out" HAH, wouldn't be the first time. I shrug and he leaves making the woman start whimpering "please.... Help me...." I think about it "Uhhh sure." I take off my scarf as she unlocks the door. I put it around her head and tell her to put her tail into her pants, since I'm the master of hiding my humongous cock which is actually just a bottle of wine but people don't seem to see the difference.

I throw my arm around the scared girl and lead her out of the mall, texting Emma that my bladder exploded and I'm now in the ER.
We walk outside and I look around "Okay... Did you come here with someone or...?" The girl slowly nodded "yeah... They couldn't go in because they're really weak .. I needed to take care of them but I failed"
FUCK why do I feel my cold dead heart melting?!? NO THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GO DOWN, NORA.

The girl leads me to her car, it looked pretty new, making me frown. It didn't look like something a hybrid escapee would drive. I take my arm off of her "Well, here's your destination. Good luck" I say, bowing and turning around but I immediately felt two hands on both my shoulders "I'm sorry, Nora, but you're coming with us." HOLD THE FUCK UP-

I was shoved into the car and the woman sat down next to me, her face turning into a serious one, not a flick of weakness in her eyes "Drive" with that, the car speeded off while I was shook "what the hell is going on- AM I BEING KIDNAPPED?!" The woman takes out a blindfold "Sorry, miss, but it's for your own good" even though I fought back. The woman held me down after a bit of struggle and tied my hands behind my back before putting the blindfold on.