Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

¥#2020-december-25#¥

"OH COME ON" I yell looking at Namjoon struggling to hold an axe, we were walking around the forest, looking for the right size Christmas tree, and Namjoon got tired carrying the axe and started whining, not as annoying as the maknaes but still annoying. I huff walking around and grip my coat, "Nora, why can't we just chop down a branch and that's it?" I roll my eyes "Because, we need a big tree, Tae tae, Jim and Kook are really excited about a big tree" Namjoon sighs at my anwser and flops on the snow, throwing the axe next to him.

I turn around to see him resting near a tree "oh come on" his ear twitches and swings his tail "we have been walking around for about an hour, you woke me up at six in the morning for this" he says puting his arm on his face and frowns.
I ignore him and walk around, trying to find a good looking tree, and one catches my eye, I smirk and go back to Namjoon. He looked at me confused and I smack the back of his head making him grunt, I then grab the axe and run to the tree, with Namjoon running after me.

He laughs "YAH" I squeal when I realise that her running after me and drop the axe next to the tree I want to get, and take some snow off a bush before making it into a snowball, Nam sees what I'm doing and smirks, he squats down and grabs handful of snow. I turn around and throw the snowball at Nam hitting and would have hit his face if he didn't block it with his arms. He gives me a sly grin and stands up, my eyes widen seeing him holding one too, I start running again with him behind me, he hits me in the head, I groan and turn around frowning, about to yell at him, only to collide with his chest and fall to the ground.

I laugh and open my eyes and see him smiling down at me, his dimples visible, his hands at the sides of my head, he chuckles "Did you really think that you would outrun me?" I smirk and throw snow onto him, making him fall next to me and spit it out making me laugh and put my hands at the sides of his head, my body still sitting next to him "It was worth a try, dumbass" he smirks and blows in my face, since my hair was in his face. I immediately stand up and glare at him, with a playful smile on my lips with a tint of blush visible on my cheeks "Stop laying around lazy ass, let's chop down this tree" I say and start heading twoards the tree, but still feel his warm gaze following me.

After a lot of yelling and taking turns we finally took down the tree and now we're dragging it behind us, there was a comfortable silence between us and we finally reached the house and decided to bring the Christmas tree through the living room door, we set it next to the fireplace, but far enough not to burn down the place. After the struggling of putting the tree up we fall on the couch, sweating, Nam was sitting beside me, his eyes closed. I looked at him, how he pushed his hair back, the way his lips were a little parted with air escaping, I only now noticed that he unbuttoned his shirt a little which made him look even hotter.

I shake my head and look at the fireplace, Nam chuckles and puts his black tail on my lap "I know I'm hot, but to have you stare at me like that is really an accomplishment for me" I roll my eyes at his bluntness and hit his shoulder "you wish" he laughs "yes I do" I facepalm myself. "listen dude, I'm going to wake up the boys and you don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" he nods, his ears twitching once in a while.

Namjoon's POV

I was chasing her through the white forest, her hair dancing in the wind, she drops the axe near a tree making me confused, I see her grab snow from a bush making my eyes widen and I smirk. Even though I'm moody that out of all of us she picked me to wake up early, but at least I have time to spend with her. Her giggles are like music to my ears, I block the snowball thrown my way with my arm and smirk at the now scared Nora, she was trying to dodge me but I was able to hit her right in the head, I smirk in victory. She suddenly turns, catching me off guard and we fall on the snow, I look at her with wide eyes.

Her now pink tinted cheeks became bigger when her plump lips form into a smile and she laughs making butterflies go crazy in my stomach, I smile when she finally opens her eyes, she looked so ethereal under the warm light reflecting off the snow. "Did you really think that you would outrun me?" I say confidently making her smirk, suddenly, snow was thrown on my face making me frown and fall next to her, I brush the snow off my face, only to be met with Nora's face looking down on me, with her hair everywhere. "It was worth a try, dumbass" she says, her toughness is one of the traits why I like her, she's like one of the boys, but I want her to be more than that..... I smile and blow at her face making her stand up, not noticing that her cheeks were heating up, she then turns around and goes to the axe, I smile at her back, my eyes filled with adoration and love for this girl... What will I do with her..