Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ

⬆️⬆️⬆️
The song

I start the car and quietly pull out into the road. All that was heard was the cars buzzing and the clicking of the turn light. I can hear Namjoon sigh in the back, I keep my eyes on the road but I can't ignore the curled up Taehyung next to me in the front seat, curled up, holding his legs close to his chest and looking through the window.

"We can't just be sad all the time, let's talk this out" Namjoon says calmly, Tae growls and turns to Nam "HOW CAN WE TALK THIS OUT?! THEY HATE US JOON! THEY DON'T EVEN TREAT US LIKE ANIMALS, WE'RE JUST 'THINGS' TO THEM" Namjoon keeps a straight face "Calm down Taehyung" This just made Tae even more angry "Humans don't understand us! We literally just saw one of our kind get shot, and what did we do?!? NOTHING, we just stood there! Like humans would do!" Jin glares at Tae "Taehyung, sit down"

Jin and Taehyung were having an intense staring contest until Tae huffed and turned back, looking at the road with crossed arms. I turn to the highway and the hybrids immediately reveal their animal parts. Jin sighs turning to Namjoon "He's right, it won't be long until they start searching" Joon stays quiet making Hoseok anwser "then we better make sure to stay as low as possible"

We reach the house and immediately when I park the car, Taehyung gets out of the car, slams the door and walks into the house, Jimin frowns and follows after him maybe to try and calm him down.
I sigh and look at the others "I'm sorry you have to go through this" Yoongi shows a sympathetic smile and intervienes our hands together "You didn't do anything wrong..." I smile back and look at Jin and Hoseok who slowly went inside while talking, Namjoon was just glaring into air, I raise my eyebrow.

He glances at me and huffs going to the right side of the house which was a steep edge, he turns into a giant wolf and disappears into the forest, my eyes widen but Yoongi just squeezes my hand "Jungkook, look after him" he says, Kook nods, turning into a snow leopard and runs after Joon.

Me and Yoongi go inside, the whole atmosphere was cold until something breaking was heard upstairs, I release Yoongi's hand and go up the stairs, Yoon understands what I want to do and goes to Jin and Hoseok.
I furrow my eyebrows trying to understand where the noise is coming from "WE'RE NOT LIKE THEM" my eyes widen once again and I rush into Tae's room and immediately when I enter the room a chair was thrown my way, I was able to duck but immediately growl at Taehyung who looked at me concerned "I'm sorry Nora" Jimin looks back at me worried. Jimin was trying to calm the Tiger down who was clenching his fists.

I roll my eyes "What's with you?!?" He growls and goes closer to me " humans are pieces of shit!" He says swinging his arm from his forehead to the wall "All they do is kill! They treat us like we are things! And I thought that we were things before we met you!" He was practically towering over me but I didn't care "I know that it's hard, all of us feel the same way! But for now we have to stay low or do you want to go back from where you came from?!?" I yell back, his eyes turned red and he growled, Jimin put his hand on Tae shoulder and tried to block me from him, Tae spoke "I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM IF I HAVE TO!" He says throwing Jimin into the wall making him howl in pain, my eyes widen and I run next to him.

"JIMIN! Are you okay?!?" He had his eyes closed in pain, I turn to Taehyung "STOP THIS NONSENSE!" His red eyes glared at me, I look back at Jimin worried, he was holding his stomach and growled, clenching his jaw. I sigh disappointed "Taehyung, just because you're mad doesn't mean that you can release that anger on others. And not every human is evil .... I'm a human too... " Silence filled the air, I then heard and opening of a window, I look back at Tae just to see the open window. He jumped out.

I sigh ruffling my hair and look at Jimin, his one leg was laying flat on the ground while the other was in a triangle like shape, he puffs out air and look up "I agree with Tae" he paused for a second, trying to gather words "Humans hate us....and we hate them... I-i just don't understand why they do this to us" he says sniffing, I furrow my eyebrows but let him speak his mind further "A-are we really that disgusting? Maybe... Maybe we are just monsters. Ugly creatures. I-i'm ashamed, myself" He says, pressing both of his legs to his chest and hiding his face in-between, his ears pressed to his head.

I waste no time in hugging him, his head on my chest, he immedeatly wraps his hands around my waist and starts sobbing while I pet his head. The sight in front of me breaking my heart. I try to form a normal sentence without stuttering "You're not any of those horrible things.... Humans are just... Scared of everything they don't know.." he sniffs and with a crooked voice asks "T-then... Why do they-" I don't let him finish his sentence, knowing the question already "Everything that is beautiful... People want to break" I pause and release a deep sigh, looking down at Jimin, and murmur knowing that he will still hear me "And you are.... Beautiful, I'm afraid.." his body relaxed by the last sentence and we just stay like that, enjoying each other's company.

Taehyung's POV

I kept running deeper into the forest, I was already in my animal form and absolutely fuming with rage, I harmed Jimin, I insulted Nora... Just because of my childish behavior. I growl at myself, I keep running until I hear shuffling on both sides of me, the scent hitting my nose "Namjoon and Jungkook..." I stop in my tracks making them show themselves out from the woods, Namjoon's giant wolf going near Tae "what happened?" I sigh and look at the white Leopard who brushed his head underneath mine "I..... I accidentally hurt Jimin and Nora"
I look down and whimper not wanting to face Namjoon's wrath. Jungkook looks at me "I'll better go check on them" he says before disappearing into the woods.