، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄

∇

"HEY LOVELIES!" ELENA GREETED, waving at the camera as she started the V-Live.

"Let's wait a few more minutes before I start talking." She said with a smile before bringing out a cup of ramen. She starts opening the package and pour some hot water into the package. She faced the camera once again.

"I think we should start!" Elena sang before looking at the comments.

"How's everyone doing? I'm sorry I've been MIA lately, I'm currently writing a few tracks for you guys," She explains before someone rings the bell.

"I think that's Jinsol Oppa." Elena stands up and checks the door. She came back a few minutes later with a plastic cup filled with iced coffee.

Elena smiles to the camera while reading the comments. "When are you gonna release your new album?" She reads, putting her drink down.

"Soon, loves,"

After answering a few questions about her comeback, she mixed her noodles and started talking about what she did today.

"I didn't do anything special today, just binge watched Stranger Things and ate a lot of ice cream," she laughs before slurping her noodles.

"She's my spirit animal."

"Elena is a mood."

"Same."

"I'm glad you guys relate," she giggles and sips her drink. She read a few comments, but one comment made her frown.

"Are you and Jin back together?"

Elena hummed, "No, me and Jin aren't back together, sorry to burst your bubble," she calmly spoke, looking at the camera with a smile.

"Why did you have to say that?"

"Can some of y'all just stop mentioning Jin for once? She's happy and single, she don't need a man."

Elena smiled at the last comment and chuckled. After an hour of talking with her fans, she started to get tired and told her viewers goodbye.

"We love you Elena."

"Stay healthy, angel."