، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗒

ELENA WALKED BACKSTAGE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WHILE GREETING PEOPLE ON HER WAY

ELENA WALKED BACKSTAGE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM WHILE GREETING PEOPLE ON HER WAY. As she walked down the busy hallway, she locked eyes with Baekhyun. She shyly turned her head away and kept walking.

"Hyung, isn't that Elena sunbaenim?" Baekhyun told Suho with a smile. He took a glance at her and nodded his head, "Yeah, it's her! Let's go and say hi!"

Baekhyun pauses and looked at him, "What- I, No, she's probably very busy I-"

Suho rolled his eyes, "Oh, don't be stupid, you've always wanted to meet her, here's your chance!" He finished and pushed him in front of him.

Elena nervously held her dress and bowed at her seniors with a shy smile on her face. She looked up and saw that Baekhyun and Suho walked towards her with a big smile. Her eyes popped out and fixed her dress and started walking only to be tripping on her feet and falling down on her butt.

Baekhyun's smile dropped and ran up to her to help her up, "Oh, jeez, are you okay there?"

Elena blushes and laughs it off, "I'm-I'm good, just peachy, you know?" She rambled with a awkward laugh. She mentally cursed at herself and gave him a smile.

He chuckled and bowed, "I'm Baekhyun from EXO, it's very nice to meet you! I've been a fan of you ever since your debut!"

She smiled softly and bowed back, "Oh, my, thanks you so much! It means a lot! I'm a very big fan of you guys! I've always wanted to meet you." She told him with a grin, holding her dress.

His eyes lit up, his cheeks getting red,"R-Really! Oh my god-"

"I mean, " he cleared his throat, "Thank you!"

She smiled. Suho came in behind him and put a hand on his shoulder, which made him jump and turned his head to him.

"I see you've met! I'm Suho, it's nice to meet you sunbaemin." He bowed, she did the same and greeted him.

"Hey, we should hang out soon!" Baekhyun bubbled with a grin. Elena's smile widens and nodded her head. "Definitely!" They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes to get back to their seats.

Elena held her phone to her chest. She walked back to her staffs with a flustered smile. Jeni and Jinsol looked at her with a knowing look.

"Are you happy?" Jeni asked her. Elena cutely nodded with a grin.

She chuckled and shook her head, "This girl, I swear."