، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 ¹

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘 ❫

 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘 ❫

❪  one❫  casual talks!

          "ELENA!" A fanboy shouted as the soloist walked out of the hotel, seeing a lot of fans gathered and waiting for her

          "ELENA!" A fanboy shouted as the soloist walked out of the hotel, seeing a lot of fans gathered and waiting for her. Her heart fluttered and gave them a soft smile, slowly making her way to her fans with a big grin plastered on her face. She kindly greeted them, signing their posters and taking pictures with them.

           Elena made eye contact with the fanboy and smiled, waving at the male who shouted her name earlier, which made him shyly wave back with wide eyes. The boy gently pushed people to the side so that he could see his idol closely. He grinned when he saw her, standing in front of her, but too close for Youngmin's liking.

          "Elena, I love you so so much. You've saved my life with your music, and I just wanna tell you that we are here for you, always." The boy confessed, his eyes glistening with tears. She cooed at him and held her heart, giving him a smile. "I love you too, so much. It truly means a lot, darling," she told him, signing his poster.

           His heart skipped a beat and let out a shaky laugh. He was actually standing in front of her, feeling her touch on his arm, and he had a hard time processing everything. The boy gently held her hand, which made Youngmin, Elena's bodyguard, step in and brushed his hands away.

          Elena shrugged him off, nudging his side, and raised an eyebrow. "It's fine, Oppa," she whispered to her bodyguard with a tight smile and turning her attention to the fanboy, who was looking at them with an uneasy look, guilt slowly washing over him for being too close.

          "I-I'm sorry, I-I was too close," he softly mumbled, enough for her to hear. She let out a chuckle and wrapped her arms around him, tightly hugging her sweet boy. "No need to apologize, sweets, they are just doing their job. It has nothing to do with you." She murmured into his ear, patting his back.