، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖾𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖊𝖚𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 ❫

 𝖊𝖚𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 ❫

     ❝... TEARS WELLED INSIDE ELENA'S EYES, her eyes glued to the small pink stick that was placed delicately into her hands. She stifled back a sob, a small smile etched onto her face whilst her trembling hands covered her mouth as she gazed at the two lines. Her heart palpitated, feeling her chest soar at the possibility. Although most tests indicate a positive match, she still had to go to the doctor for a check. Her mind wandered to her husband, her eyes sparkling.

It's been two years since they united in wedlock, and the pair agree that it's time to take a step further. Jaebeom has been talking about it a lot ever since he took a well-deserved break from Got7. He constantly gave her hints and small gestures along with adding playful jokes. They eventually sat down and talked, sharing their fears and excitement for the future.

However, she definitely didn't expect it at this point in time, but she wasn't complaining either. She creased her eyebrows, trying to think of the last time she had her period. She looked down at the test once again, a smile curving her lips.

I'm going to be a mother

Elena's eyes widened, realization hitting her like a tidal wave. Shit, we're gonna be parents. Her chest prickled, feeling her heart hammering violently. She didn't know if she wanted to laugh, cry, or scream at the top of her lungs. She managed to blend these emotions by letting out a grimace and mumbling incoherent things before bursting into tears, again.

"Ella, did you die?" The Korean-Persian jumped out of her skin, covering her mouth with her hands as she let out a curse, completely forgetting that Sunmi was at her hotel.

Elena could hear her voice behind the bathroom door and she quickly jumped from the counter to clean her mess. A shaky sigh escaped her lips before uttering a sound. "I'm—fine?" she stuttered, making a face.

The door opened and she was met face to face with her best friend. Sunmi paused, head tilted as she looked at her with concern. She noticed her mascara-stained face and lipstick smeared on her left cheek. Her eyes trailed down, stopping at the pregnancy test placed on her hand.

Silence engulfed the pair, making Elena clench her jaw with an uneasy look. She gave her a tip-lipped smile, gripping the stick tightly into her hand. "I'm pregnant," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, but she knew Sunmi heard her.

Sunmi's mouth gaped open, her eyes wide as saucers. She pointed a finger at the stick, giving her a bewildered look. She became speechless, unable to speak as she processed her words.

Elena bit her lip, hiding a smile. Streams of tears trickled down her crimson cheeks as she looked at her. "You're gonna be an auntie." She sniffled with a laugh, sauntering towards her.