Zion: Keep The Car Running

Zion and I have been married for about 2 years now. We weren't planning on having kids until we were at least 5 years into marriage, but let me tell ya, that didn't happen. 8 months ago, I got pregnant. Not one baby, not two babies, but with three babies. Yup, Zion and I are expecting triplets.

Since I'm pregnant with triplets, my doctor told me I could go into labor 1 to 2 months before my due date because of the amount of room. We have everything all ready for the babies arrival. We decided on keeping the genders of the babies a secret until birth.

It's about 1 close to 2 a.m. when I was awaken by sharp pains in my abdomen. I tried to sit up in bed but failed. I had felt these pains throughout the day before, but brushed them off as Braxton Hicks. The pain got worse, so I woke up Zion.

"Babe....Babe.....ZION!!! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed at him and eventually woke up.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked with his husky voice.

"I keep having pains in my back." I hissed out clutching my stomach.

"Oh...why's the bed wet?" He asked sitting up and that's when reality hit me.

"ZION, MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled.

"Ah shit!! We gotta get you to the hospital." He said as he rushed to get dressed and then got me out of bed.

He grabbed the babies bags and helped me to the car. He sped as fast as he could to get me to the hospital.

"Here text the boys and everyone else to meet us at the hospital!" Zion said handing me his phone.

I created one huge groupchat.

IT'S TIME!!

Me:
Hey everyone, it's Cassie!!
Everyone needs to get to the hospital quick as possible!!

Blondie:
WHAT'S WRONG?!

Eggswin:
ON MY WAY!!!

Mom #1:
DAVE AND I WILL FLY OUT ON THE NEXT FLIGHT!!

MOM #2:
COMING HONEY!!

Brandon:
SEE YA!❤

Nicholas:
Cassie, what's wrong?!

Me:
I'm in labor, my water broke!!

Nicholas:
WTF?! I'LL BE RIGHG THERE!!

"Everyone's on their way!" I told him.

"Okay!" He said, but soon as he said that we saw blue and red flashing lights behind us.

"Shit, no, not right now!!" Zion cursed.

He pulled the car over to the side of the road and so did the police car. The officer got out of his car and walked over to ours and Zion rolled down the window.

"Sir, do you know how fast you were speeding?" He questioned Zion.

"Yes, I do sir, but it's for a good reason." He stated.

While Zion and the cop we're talking, I felt the need to push and I cried in pain.

"ZION, I NEED TO PUSH!!" I cried out.