Nick: Dying In LA

*Flashback*

"You're not gonna make it, Jenna, you can't make a career out of photography!" My mother scolded me as I put my final suitcase into my car.

"Watch me mother!!" I glared at her and I got into my car.

"Don't you dare come crawling back to me when you can't live on your own!" She yelled to me.

"Don't plan it anyways, Marissa." I told her while using her name.

I drove all the way from Nashville, Tennessee to Los Angeles, California. I am hoping to gain a career in photography since it's my biggest passion. As I arrived in LA, I drove to firstly see the Holltwo of Walk Of Fame.

I parked my car, grabbed my camera and started for my journey. I saw the stars of Elvis Presley, Wolfgang Puck, Ella Fitzgerald and more. I spent about 3 hours taking pictures at the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

LA has a much more different feel than Nashville. Both are beautiful cities, but LA is more sunny.

"The moment you arrived they built you up
The sun was in your eyes
You couldn't believe it
Riches all around, you're walking
Stars are on the ground
You start to believe it"

It's hard to believe I'm here in LA, trying to pursue my dream career of photography. The problem with living in LA is everything is expensive and I have enough money to last me about 2 weeks, if that.

I went to a nearby cafe to start editing my pictures so I can post them onto my photo Instagram account. After about 3 hours of editing, I posted the pictures onto the account.

@jennasphotography

Liked by: therealnickmara, wdwfandom, beanzzz & 1,982 others