Bloom: Nothing Even Matters

Song: Nothing Even Matters
By: Big Time Rush

My boyfriend, Andrew, has been acting weird lately and I'm getting worried about him. He's been really distant and down ever since we announced to his fans that we're dating and I honestly don't know why. I was cooking dinner when he walked into our apartment.

"Hey babe, I'm making so dinner r-" I started to speak, but he ignored me and went to bedroom and I sighed.

As I finished dinner, I set out pur plates onto the table. I went to the bedroom door and opened it to see him with his phone in his hand looking sad.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him and he immediately shut his phone off and said nothing was wrong.

"That's a sack of baloney and we both know that." I stated and he sighed.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong? I'm really worried." I told him.

"I'm just upset." Bloom said.

"I can see that, but with what?"

"My fans, they're giving you hate." He said sadly, but I started to laugh and he looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I don't care what they have to say about me. They don't personally know what I'm like and they're just jealous." I explained still laughing.

"I'm sorry, you're right, I'm overreacting." He sighed.

"That's okay, they can all talk and say what they want about us. Nothing even matters." I told him.

"True, I love you so much!" He smiled at him.

"I love you too, now come on, let's eat before the food gets cold." I laughed and took his hand dragging him into the kitchen.