Sam: LOVE

Song: LOVE
By: Sebastian Yatra

It was another busy day at work. You see, I'm a high school music teacher and my schedule is always hectic. I was picking out some new music to teacher my students when I heard crying from outside the hall. I left my room to check where the crying was coming from. I saw a non-music student crying.

"Excuse me, but what's wrong?" I asked the student.

"Nothing." They told me.

"It surely doesn't seem like that." I stated in a calming voice.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" They asked me.

"Of course, let's go to my room." I said leading them into the chorus room.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"So, um, basically, I came out to my parents as non-binary yesterday and they didn't take it very well and that's why I'm crying." They explained.

"Ah, okay. I know we don't really know each other, but just know that I support and accept you no matter what okay?"

"Thank you so much." They smiled at me.

"We all need love, a little bit of love." I stated.

"I'm good now, thank you for taking the time to speak to me."

"No problem." I smiled.

Once the school day ended, I gathered my belongings and left the school and went home. Once I got home, I was greeted by my finacé

"Hey babe, how was work today?" Sam, my fianceé asked me.

"Good except for one thing. I found a student cry, so I invited them in to talk. They explained to me that they came out to their parents yesterday abd the parents I guess didn't take it well. I told them I support and accept them and They thanked me."

"Aw, that's very sweet of you honey." He smiled at me.

"That's the type of person I am." I said smiling.