Brandon: One Thing Right

Based on the song 'One Thing Right' by Marshmello & Kane Brown

(A/N: All rights for One Thing Right goes to Marshmello & Kane Brown and everyone else who helped with this song. This song is used for the purpose of this imagines.)

--------------------------------------

"Mr. Arreaga, it's time to say your vows." The marriage officiant told my soon-to-be husband.

"Well, I'd like to start off by saying we're completely honest with each other. I didn't know how to explain how I feel about you, so I put all my emotions into a song for you." Brandon told me and someone handed him a microphone.

"This song is for you, baby girl." Brandon said and winked at me and the music started along with his singing.

"I've cheated and I've lied
I've broke down and I've cried
I've got nothing to hide no more
I've loved and I've hurt
Broken people down with words
More grace than I deserved, for sure

Known to be crazy, known to be wild
Mama had herself a little devilish child
Ain't no stranger to the troubles at my door

I've been at the wrong place at the wrong time
Chasin' all the wrong things most of my life
Been every kinda lost that you can't find
But I got one thing right
Been the kind of guy girl's mamas don't like
Runnin' with the wrong crowd on the wrong nights
'Cause I've been wrong about a million times
But I got one thing right, you

You saw right through my pain
Kept us patient while I changed
Never even crossed your mind to walk away (to walk away)
When I was gettin' crazy, reckless, and wild
Actin' like my mama's little devilish child
It took a heart like yours to find its place (find its place)" Brandon sang.

Once the song ended I was crying and tried to wipe away all my tears that rolled down my face.

"Ms. Sozio, your vows." The marriage officiant told me.

"Um, well...I definitely cannot top that anf I'm completely speechless. Brandon, I love you with my entire heart and nothing and no one can stop me from loving you. You've always been there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on and I appreciate you so much. It makes me happy to see you happy, especially on tour with the guys and meeting your fans. When we first met, I wasn't exactly in the best place...mentally and you helped me through all those hard times. We've had our ups and downs but we always manage to push through and recover.

"You mean the entire world to me and I am excited to spend the rest of my life with you and I cannot wait to start our own family one day. You are so sweet and kind and I love you so much Brandon!" I said my vows.

"Do you, Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga take Teagan Gia Sozio to be your wife?" He asked.

"I do." Brandon smiled and winked at me.

"Do you Teagan Gia Sozio take Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga to be your husband?" He asked again.

"I do!" I smiled back at Brandon.

"I now present you Mr & Mrs. Arreaga! You may kiss the bride!" The marriage officiant pronounced and Brandon and I immediately kiss.