Chapter 70- Ungrateful

••••Warning•••••
This chapter might be too much for some people. If you do get triggered my eating disorder topics please skip Katherine's POV. THANK YOU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song: listen before I go
Artist: Billie Eilish

Faith's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and turned it off and headed to the restroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. As I waited I took a piss and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I got naked and got in. I took a good fifteen minutes and then I got out. I dried myself with a towel and then I opened up my closet.

I picked this out:

(I don't like the chucks with this look so imagine she's wearing a nice pair of black docs

(I don't like the chucks with this look so imagine she's wearing a nice pair of black docs.....yeah)

I put my hair in space buns and wrapped a braid around both of them. I took a few hairs out and applied my makeup. Now that I'm not trying to "blend in" or some would say "hide" I want to dress like myself now......how I would dress if my mom didn't spend my money on liquor.

Thank goodness one of my dad's daughters has some kind of taste. I put on perfume and deodorant, I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door.

I put in my AirPods that I managed to get with the money my dad gave me. I opened up Spotify and began to play listen before I go by Billie Eilish.

I walked down the hall and I could hear people talking from the boys hallway. I slowly passed the hall and then I heard footsteps running to me.

"Good morning," I heard someone say.

I took off one of the earphones and turned my head. My eyes widened and my face began to heat up. Oh my goodness. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"G...good morning," I said.

"Sleep well?" He asked. I nodded.

"You?" I asked. He shook his head. I tilted my head and frowned. Why not?

"Painting," was all he said. Oh. I nodded my head, showing him I understood.

"You paint?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm really bad at it," I smiled.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm barely passing art. The instructor is passing me with a C just for participation," I half smiled.

He smiled and shook his head. We both began to walk to the staircase.

"You should really change that class," he chuckled.

"What do you think I should change it to?" I asked.

He stopped and looked down at me. He shoved his hands in his pocket as if he were....nervous. I noticed a little shade of pink form on the top of his cheeks.