Chruch (1)

So this is the start of my life, how everything changed. How I new I couldn't love anymore.
He left me all alone, with this Psychopath. He didn't even care to find me. Please god save me from this madness. PLEASE SENT HELP TO SAVE ME, please.

Honey, get up we gotta leave now, HONEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME. What do you want, Mom. You gotta leave the service is gonna start in about 30 minutes, you can't be late. Mom, I don't want to go to church, plus I bet this church is gonna suck. WHAT, did you just say church sucked. Ok, I'm up. That's what I thought, now I laid your stuff on your bed. I'm not wearing this, it's white and has pink flowers on it, nope not happening. Your wearing it, no question. Can I just wear the red and black one, please. NO, you are wearing the white one, now put it on and start heading to the service. Aren't you going with. No, I have work today, plus you need to go by yourself and make new friends. Fine, I'm leaving mother. Have a fun time. Yea, whatever.
Now I'm gonna start to transition to 1st person.

"Ugh this is gonna suck", said Ashley. Please make this day a good one god. As she started to get closer to the church she could see people walking into the church. "Oh, shit it's about to start", yelling Ashley. As she ran to the church, she bumped into a man. He had to most gorgeous eyes, and a slim body. That's made Ashley blush. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you". He smiled at her with his nice white smile, making Ashley's face turn red. "No, your fine", the beautiful man said. "Ok I'm still so sorry, but I have to go", as she ran away going into the church. She sat down embarrassed, as her face started to turn back to her normal skin color. Everybody sat down, and looked at the door as, a girl with a white dress and no shoes on walked in, then a man with a army coat walked in after, then I looked down, and back up. And saw the man she bumped into walk in after him. She looked back down terrified. The last person who walked in didn't have a shirt on, only a pair of black jeans and some boots. He had all these scars and beautiful tattoos. He also had a pair of aviators on, they were yellow. So you couldn't see the color of his eyes, he was good looking as well. "Are all these guys her good looking" she whispered.
30 minutes after the service ended
"Hey did you see that new girl that joined the service today, she had a white dress with pink flowers on." "Yea, why?" "No reason, she's just new. And I think we should give her a warm welcome to hope county."
Everyone was talking among themselves while Ashley just sat there, watching them. "Mom told me to make some friends, but all these people are so weird", she said whispering. I think I'm just gonna leave, as she turned around. She bumped into another person. It was the guy with the beautiful eyes, and nice body again. "Omg, it's you again, I'm sorry again". " No your fine, your new here aren't you". Yes blue eyed beauty. " yes" she exclaimed. "Well I'm John by the way, and you are"? I'm your new girlfriend, what else would I be, stop thinking that way, he's probables already taken. "I'm Ashley, I'm sorry I really should get going, maybe I could see you at another service". Omg did I seem to rude, I don't wanna make a bad impression on myself and my family. Well I will apologize next Sunday.
"Well, ok", John said with a confused face. "Did she just ditch you, haha finally a girl who doesn't want to talk to you, John", laughing really hard. John was about to punch him, but then his other brother came out of the church. "John", he said with a serious face. "I'm sorry Joseph, I shouldn't of even thought of punching Jacob", said with a ashamed face. "Now let's prepare for our next service, next Sunday." Joseph said with a disappointing face.
Working on my other chapter its gonna be a bit longer that's why it's taking forever to update the story. 😁