September 16 part 3

(final)

as juvia stepped out the guild it began to rain as she walked along the side walk knowing very well that she could not go back, not even if she wanted to. tears fell from her eyes wanting to hug her children and her now ex-husband but she knew better, she knew that this was not his nor her fault. because it was more complex then he even knew, he knew he did wrong but what was about to come was even worse then just occurred. meanwhile juvia was walking away, away from her family, her home, her love who she had never left behind where know all hugging in tears knowing there comrade left them but they where all angry at her for leaving so they did not feel bad for what happened to her not even rely sing that gray was the fault of her leaving him.

-1 mouth later- 

gray was out of his thanks to his friends and his children have just pretended that there mother was only on mission trying to forget that they where abended by her they where all angry at her every single person in the guild exept for gray. but as time passed gray still could not look at his children eyes knowing there blue orbs looked exactly like there mothers.

'i still don't understand why would juvia leave... and why did she asked for the devorse she loved gray no matter what...what made her just leave?" lucy asked the rest of there group while the children talked about what ever they where talking about.

"i don't know lucy but why was gray okay with her leaving is my question like think about it he said he done wrong but what did he do wrong that made him even think she should leave him" eriza as nastu Lucy's husband only looked down and thought for a second then he looked at his wife and then to the others...

"i know whay happened?!" he yelled out of know where making the whole guild look at him like he was crazy..

"you know what happened?!"they all yelled out including the children who where actually ears dropping meanwhile the whole guild just payed back attention to what ever they where doing before nastu yelled like an idiot.

"yes! juvia doesn't love ice princess no more!" he said with pride with a goofy grin but only got hit by his wife who only shook her head and said" you idiot before she left she said she loves him not loved him" she said with scowl. "oh" was all he said.

-meanwhile- 

"i understand" the blue bluenett said as she looked down to the papers in her hands trying not to cry as she then looked back to the person infront of her..." do you have a family, an husband, or anyone we can contact" the female said as she showed pitty for the women infront of her who was here all alone.

".......no i....i don't" she said as she looked at the elder female who looked at her then the paper and said " i understand...are ready?" the elder female stated as she looked at juvia in concern "yes i am ready" juvia said.

"okay well..."

-back at the guild-                                                                                                                                                                   -6 months later-

it has been 6 months, months where everyone was forgetting juvia so that they don't have to rember the one that broke the guild, the one they all hated to so much for making there dear guild mates cry for and miss.. some wished she never came to this guild some missed but hated her... but one just missed and that was gray. even her own children hated her for braking there fathers heart and leaving them here alone. But soon a women came in the guild wearing glasses and she had brown hair that was in a messy bun she then looked around for the one she was looking for but could not find them since there was so many people there. so she went to the masters office where she asked to call out the ones she came far for a firend of hers.