APPROVAL: PART-II

Gray Fullbuster, even after many years, was still not able to control his stripping habit.

As he sat on the couch, half-naked watching his lovely wife and his youngest son, Silver, 3 years old, interacting as the little boy was drawing something on his note book.

He is an exact copy of his dad except for his sapphire orbs which he inherited from his mom.

All of his children had the stunning sapphire orbs, bright smile, her cheerful, bubbly and open minded attitude of his wife.

The little boy is yet to learn his magic and his wife has been betting, Silver will be a water mage just like her.

The youngest Fullbuster was an unexpected addition to the family.

But nevertheless, both Gray and Juvia along with their other 2 children loved him dearly.

The eldest son, Storm Fullbuster, 19 years, is a perfect blend of both of his parents.

He greatly resembled Gray exteriorly and even inherited his magic.
All Storm inherited from his mother was navy blue hairs, pale skin and water body.

His girlfriend, Nashi Dragneel, first and only daughter of Natsu and Lucy resembled her mother physically except for her hair colour and hyperactive personality which she got it from her dad.

Sylvia Fullbuster, the second child and only daughter of Gray and Juvia, 16 years, is an exact replica of Juvia except for her raven hair colour, her skin tone, and her ice-make magic which she inherited from her dad.

Both Storm and Sylvia were trained by their dad and Uncle Lyon to specialize the ice make magic perfectly, both the static as well as dynamic nature of it.

While Storm learned the devil slayer magic quickly. Sylvia is still undergoing the training to perfect it.

Just then, Juvia helped Silver to get down from the table. Soon the little boy came running towards his dad to show his master piece.

"Daddy, look at this. I drew our family."

Silver smiled brightly as he held the note book in his chubby hands.

Gray smiled softly and lifted his little prince to make him sit on his lap.

"Wow, it looks extraordinary. My son is a wonderful artist. Now tell daddy, who is who?"

Silver's blue eyes sparkled as his dad praised him. His chubby cheeks was painted with scarlet hues,

"See this is you,daddy, mommy, me in the middle and this is onii-chan and this is onee-chan."

"Our baby boy is so wonderful and talented just like his daddy."

Juvia ruffled Silver's raven hairs and sat next to her husband.

Just then, his lovely daughter, Sylvia came down the stairs,

"Mummy, daddy, I'm going to the Dragneel residence. I have some work with Nashi. Bye"

What caught the older Fullbuster's attention was his daughter was wearing a light pink sleeveless summer dress which reached upto her knees.

This made her look mature and more feminine for her age. Gray found her change in dress sense odd.

"Say our greetings to them."

Both Juvia and Gray waved her bye.

Sylvia came near her dad and bent down to kiss her little brother's chubby cheeks.