Beast in love.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Tweeting of the birds could be heard all across the town. The day was vaguely more chilly than the other days. The blizzard was to be inculpated for this. Their was not a single day in this month when there was no snowstorm on the peak of the mountains. The town was nevertheless was not so well acquainted with the snowfall as it had been years when they have witnessed a heavy snowfall. Perhaps because the town was located in the strath between two mountains. The town people had no issue with this as they were still living in a pleasant weather. The town had the most amazing weather, it was never too scorching.

Everything around the town looked ordinary. Howbeit that was far from reality. The town people were vaguely more contented and exuberant than the rest of the days. Why????? The answer is because of the grand party in the castle. The whole town was invited. The news of the new castle owner spread like a fire around the town. They were outright perplexed as why would anyone purchase a castle. And the new owner was going to reside inside the castle rather than demolish it and reconstruct it into a prodigious arcade or some other edifice which can benefit him. But whatsoever it may be, they were still very happy as they were going to share their town with a billionaire. They were extremely exuberant to meet him. Even though they had seen him previous day and trust them, the man was no less than a beast. With his enormous height and a masculine body, he was just a beast. With just a single glance he became the talk of the town. All the girls and even the ladies couldn't help but get swooned over him. The renowned gossip ladies of the town were obdurate on befriending him, they want something to gossip after all. But the new owner of the castle was imperious, the town residents would concur to that. Yesterday he took a tour of the whole town like a king takes a round of its territory. Well he was a king, the naive people just didn't realise it. He didn't even bother to glance at the town people who were longing for his attention.

Their was another news which was disseminated around the town by the gossip ladies, that was the new owner went inside the Jaiswal house. Why did he????? That was the question around the town. Why will a billionaire go to a retired colonel house. The town people were sure that it wasn't a sociable neighbor meeting as the man had literally spent 4 hours inside the house. How did the town people knew he was inside the house for 4 hours??? Well the attribute goes to the gossip ladies. Their eyes are literally everywhere. Want to know what's going on around the town, go to them they will enlighten you with everything. The young girls were occupied in picking their outfits for tonight's party. They wanted to look their best as they wanted to dazzle their new wealthy, imperious and not to mention beastly neighbor. The mothers of the young girls were thinking of the ways as how they can persuade the man in marrying their daughter. They knew he will choose the most beautiful girl. But the biggest problem was the new girl of the town. The granddaughter of the jaiswals. She didn't come out of her house often but still they had seen her. And they hate to confess that she was a real beauty. With her milky skin and naturally pink full lips, she was every man's fantasy. Not to mention she was a naive girl, so pure and naive that can even bring the devil on his knees. But whatsoever it may be, they still thought that their daughter will win the heart of the man. However that was far from truth as the man had already fallen obsessively in love with the naive beauty. She was his owner now, his heart, body and soul everything belongs to her. And she is all his.

Kedar jaiswal was sitting on his recliner, deep in thought. He knew their was a party today in the castle and all the town people are going to attend it. He will also go there but he didn't wanted his granddaughter to go there. The man he met yesterday was freighting, like jaw dropping freighting. At first he didn't wanted to let him in the house but when he told that he is the new owner of the castle he happily took him inside. He was a rich man and everyone wants to have a rich friend. He was extra sweet and courteous, he will concur to that. Kedar was a wise man, he had seen the world and he knew that this man was not at all what he appeared like. But he resolved to not say anything as his son was quite impressed with him. His problem was not with his mystifying conduct and looks but with the way he looked at sharanya. He just couldn't stop staring at her. His granddaughter was very beautiful and he has caught a ton of males staring at her but this man looked at her as if he owned her. He didn't liked him even a bit. Sharanya was also terrified of him, she was scared of the beast like man who came yesterday to her home.
"Dad. " his thoughts were interrupted with a manly voice. He turned his head to look at the owner of the voice only to find his son sitting near him with a smile on his face. He smiled back.
"What were you thinking. " he asked his father. Kedar decided to tell him what was he pondering about.
"Son I think sharanya should not go to the castle. " he said softly to his son. His son glanced in the front to see his little beautiful daughter happily munching on the french fries oblivious of their discussion.