A day with the in-laws....

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author's favourite avenger is Iron Man and favourite Superhero 'Hanuman'.

For more such facts, stay tuned :)
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Tiny warbles flitted about in the thickets of strawberries. Youngsters watched them in amusement, endeavouring to catch the little quick birds with their tiny hands, failing thereupon. Sun was shining radiantly in the clear blue ether therefore the maidens and women of the town gathered in the carnival ground and basked in the warm sunshine. Men were out for work. Winters were approaching and had already flaunted it's incoming signs with the teeth chattering draughts and casual windy gusts. This year the winters would be extra cold and might escort mild snowfall or hail perhaps, the weather reports indicated that, the hill summit would witness the blizzard, that was inevitable. It was pretty early in the morn currently, the emporiums and supermarkets were not opened fully but had a huge queue right out of their barricades. Townsfolk was shopaholic hence you could expect that from them. Confectioneries and diners were howbeit open and wholeheartedly welcoming the customers. In the early time of the day, their was still a bustle inside the town, with the kids trudging to schools, adults walking to their offices and the females to the grocery stores. All in all the town appeared gleeful and that was a good sign for at least they weren't unnecessarily bothering about the castle king and his affairs.

Inside the jaiswals domicile, Mrs Jaiswal was found in her Kitchen, engrossed in the usual Kitchen chores. As the woman of the house it was her responsibility to wake up early and take the Kitchen affairs in her own hands, she had been commendably doing that since 20 years faithfully. The homemaker duty wasn't forced upon her but she herself choosed the job. She fell in love with Sharanya's father and they both resolved to part the work among themselves, she choosed to take care of the house while he picked up to work out and sustain his family financially. And that work distribution worked out pretty well and hence they had lived for 20 years together with love and understanding. She smiled as she recalled how their relationship started and how they'd been proud parents of their beautiful sharanya. An abrupt thump from her side wrecked her musing. She gasped as she looked at the kitchen door only to discover her son-in-law on the door, gawping at her as it would seem. She sighed.
"I thought sharanya was here!!! " he said nervously, stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets innocently. He turned to leave but a feminine voice stopped him. He furrowed his brows as he turned back to find his mother-in-law, calling out to him. He was a bit taken aback by her bizzare comportment presently as she had ne'er called him like that before. She hated him just like every other member of sharanya's family, he knew that.
"Please wait for a minute yuvraj!!! " she said and he raised his brow at her. She rapped down the glass tumbler on the countertop and than walked to him. All the while his eyebrow was raised.
"I apologise for that day!!!! I shouldn't have cursed you like that!!! " she said softly and he looked down. She sighed.
"Sharanya told me everything, why you had to force yourself on her!!! She also apprise me how happy you both are with each other now!!!! I am so sorry, I shouldn't have said those words that day!!!!! But trust me, you don't know what I was feeling that moment when I found out what you did to my sharanya!!!! I am a mother, no man in this universe can relate to the agony of a mother!!!!! A mother keeps a baby nine months in her womb, how can she see her baby in pain!!!!! " she sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes. The castle king innocently looked down, he didn't wanted to face her although she was apologising.
"It's ok!!!! I can understand what a mother goes through!!!! Sharanya was away from you for just a couple of months and my mother hasn't seen me since 10,000 years!!!! She sobs for me but no matter what she does, she can't have me in my realm until this phase of earth is over!!!! " he said twirling the kitchen cloth. She sighed, she could feel the pain of his mother.
"Sharanya told me what the Moon Goddess did to you!!!!! It wasn't your fault!!!! You miss your family a lot, don't you!!!! " she asked. He nodded.
"I do!!!! They sometimes come to see me on earth, but they don't come together as they have hell to look after!!!!! My elder brother many times visit me, my father and mother too!!! But I can't live with them, it's my curse!!!! " he said fiddling with his fingers. She smiled at the innocent castle king.
"Yuvraj, next time your mother comes to visit you, tell her that you have one more mother on this earth!!! " she said and he looked startled. Tears brimmed in his eyes as he understood what she said. He hugged her immediately and cried. She cried along with him as she hugged him.
"I am your mother, my son!!!! I am your mother!!!! " she sobbed hugging him. He had always wanted someone who could love him like his own mother and today he found out that person.
"Mother!!!! " he whispered as his tears didn't stop.
"Yes my son!!!! " she whispered as she broke the hug and looked at his tear soaked chiselled face, wiping his tears.