𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

Third person's POV

The girl found herself walking on a dark aisle. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she called, but no response. She kept walking, the only sound came from her steps. She felt her hands, face, chest drowned in sweat.

Jihyo, you're never going to be good enough.

"Who's saying that? Show yourself!" Jihyo screamed, she felt tears starting to fall, rolling on her cheeks.

Jihyo, you should just stay home. No one wants to see your face again.

"Where am I?" She kept screaming answers with no response. She felt electric shots through her whole body.

Jihyo, stop eating so much. You're fat.

She was running now, but it was useless, she was trapped in a never ending dark aisle. "Someone help me!" the sounds present now were her screams, her panting and her feet hitting the wet ground as she ran.

Jihyo, stop trying so hard. No one cares.

She stopped running, hands on her knees, vomit threatening to come out. She felt weak. She felt vulnerable. She felt like the most horrible human in the whole world. She felt insufficient.

"Tell me who the fuck are you!" Jihyo screamed, she was on her knees now, crying hard.

A mirror fell out of nowhere, right in front of her. She fell on her bottoms, scared. Her face wet and red eyes from crying. She observed, with disgust, her reflection on the mirror until the voice talked for the last time.

Im yourself, Jihyo

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Monday, 6:00 am

The sound of the alarm woke Jihyo up from her nightmare, that made her sat up on bed quickly with her hands on her chest. She felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest, feeling heartbeats on her whole body. She was covered in a pool of sweat and her cheeks were wet, giving away the fact that she cried during her sleep.

She let out a loud sigh and let her body fall back on bed. "I thought they would've stopped by now" Jihyo said, weakly as the nightmare drowned all her energy.

She got out of bed, shaking. Clothe fell on the floor and the sound of the shower started. Jihyo took a hot bath and hummed a melody to calm herself down. Anxiety was really eating her up inside.

She got out of the shower and took a look at the mirror. Naked. She stared at herself deeply, as if that was going to change any part she disliked. She ran her hands through her body, tears threatened to fall but she shook her head to make them go away.

Before heading out she took a look at her kitchen "I don't feel like eating, and besides" she looked down to her watch, 7:20 am "I don't think I have enough time". Classes start at 8:00 am. She headed out of her apartment.

__________________________

When she reached the elevator, her phone buzzed, she unlocked it as she saw a message from Nayeon asking her how her first weekend living alone had been.

Her breathing stopped and her cheeks went red as she remembered what happened yesterday at Sana's. She was surprised at herself when she found satisfying the feeling of Sana on top of her, kissing her neck, caressing her thigh, whispering into her ear-

"Princess, you have to press the button for the elevator to actually get here, you know?" A familiar voice said.

Jihyo was so deep into her thoughts, the voice of Sana startled her, making her drop her phone on the floor. She didn't know how long Sana had been there. Sana laughed at the girls reaction and proceeded to pick up the girl's phone.