𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗

Sana's POV

I found myself daydreaming about Jihyo all day, I just couldn't get enough if her. The way she looked this morning got me wanting her even more. Her short hair and her sweet smile, her cheeks blushed because of me, her scent that intoxicated me, her-

"And that's the story of how I became straight" A voice got me out of my thoughts.

"Eh?"

"You weren't paying me attention were you Sana?"

"Tzuyu-ah, sorry~" I sang to her doing aegyo, I know she hates it but deep down she can't resist me.

"That won't work with me" Tzuyu said gagging "Who's the lucky girl that has caught your attention?" She said raising and eyebrow.

"Eh? And how do you know it's not a boy?" I asked placing my chin in the palm of my hands.

"Sana you're a lesbian" She said rolling her eyes.

"No need to be so harsh Tzuyu-ah" I said as I grabbed her hands "Her name's Jihyo, and she is, hear me out, the most beautiful girl you'll ever see, a goddess" I said smiling.

"As much as I enjoy seeing you in love, excuse me while I throw up" She said and I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Who said anything about love?" That word felt weird, Love. Not gonna lie, it freaks the hell out of me.

"I can see it in your eyes Sana, they were shining when you were talking about her. Besides, you're happier than other days" Tzuyu said, giving me a warm smile. I felt uncomfortable, why is everyone talking about love? I'm not in love.

"What's that?" I said avoiding her eyes and pretending I was being called "Yeah I'll be right there!" I screamed, to literally no one.

"Stop avoiding what i'm saying, no one is calling you" Tzuyu said crossing her arms.

"Sorry Tzuyu-ah, I gotta go, see you tomorrow! Stay healthy!" I screamed as I ran away. I had no idea where I was going, as long as I avoided Tzuyu and her love talks.

Jihyo's POV

The day suddenly felt so long, I couldn't wait to get home and sleep for the rest of the month. Unfortunately, it's only Monday.

"So i'll see you both tomorrow at my place?" I asked Mina and Chaeyoung, with whom I had an essay to write with for our class.

They both nodded and we said our goodbyes. I was at the entrance on my way to the bus stop. I decided to get my phone out so I can distract myself along the way.

It wasn't until I felt something, someone, bump so hard into me I fell into the ground.

"Watch where you're going!" I screamed "You could've given me a concussion!" I swear people are so clumsy sometimes.

"I'm sorry princess" I heard a familiar voice speak, of course, of all people it had to be her.

"Pabo, you should watch where you're going" I said taking her hand to get up. I felt electric shots going through all my body as a consequence of her touch.

"You shouldn't be in your phone while walking" she said smirking and crossing her arms. Okay maybe she had a point.

"You're annoying" I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

"And you're cute. Let me give you a ride home" She started following me to the bus stop.

I ignored her and kept walking, this time faster. She was still following me even if she had to get all the way back to college to get to her car.