𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

[I should warn again, there is usage of strong language and suicidal related topics. If something of this triggers you I suggest you to skip. Thank you]

Momo's POV

1:29 am was the hour my clock portrayed when my phone rang. I was sound asleep next to Dahyun. It woke up both of us. My hand searched desperately through the dark for the source of the sound until I finally reached it.

Squeezing my eyes to recognize the person calling, I felt a twist on my stomach as I had a bad feeling about this.

My eyes widened when I saw the person calling was Sana. I froze in my place trying to process what was happening.

Did she had another accident?

Is she okay?

Is she in danger?

Is she dru-

"Babe, who is it?" Dahyun said in a raspy voice as the call woke her up

"It's Sana" I said, still not answering the call, unable to move

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know"

"Well then answer!" Dahyun snapped me out of my shock, I immediately slid my finger through the screen to answer the call.

"Sana? it's midnight, are you okay?"

"I'm s-sorry momoring~ I f-failed youu~" she said, she sounded... she couldn't be...could she?

Yes, she was, of course she was drunk.

I sighed deeply massaging my temples, memories wandered through my thoughts as as I remembered the many times I had to literally save Sana from killing herself due to alcohol.

She was doing great, what happened?

"How much you drank?" I asked sharply

"Lost c-count after the ssssixth one" she said chuckling, I was trying not to lose my patience as she found the whole situation funny.

"Where are you?" I asked

"What's with all the questions? Calm down momoring~"

At this point I was losing it, I just wanted her to be safe as I didn't know if I could make it every time she needed me.

"Sana where are you!?"

"Yah! stop screaming, my ears hurt" she was being stubborn, I took deep breaths to calm down and softened my tone

"Please just tell me Sana where are you. I want to help you"

"No one can help me momoring~ I won't be a weight anymore. I promise~"

My heart stopped as I listened to those words. It has passed so much time since the last time I heard them. I didn't want her to do something stupid. I was scared.

Scared that I wouldn't be there on time. Scared of losing her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, I knew what she meant. Of course I did.

After that I heard a loud sound through the line, as if her phone had fallen down. At this point my heart went crazy thinking so many outcomes. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sana! Sana where are you!? Answer me!" I screamed through my phone but it was useless, no one was answering.

"Momo? Is everything okay?" Dahyun said in a low tone and grabbed my shoulder softly. I quickly got out of bed and started to look for my shoes and jacket, I didn't care if I wasn't wearing appropriate clothes, I needed to be on time. I couldn't fail her. I couldn't fail them.