𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

[Not gonna say "18+" because my own ass is underage and y'all are going to read it anyway, but explicit content down below, discretion is advised]

Sana's POV

I squeezed my eyes as the bright rays of the sun hit my face, causing me to wake up. My head was ringing and my body felt exhausted. I was suddenly so hungry and tired, like I weighted a thousand pounds.

I opened my eyes just to find myself at a familiar place, frowning my eyebrows I tried to scan my surroundings. I looked down and found myself on a set of pajamas, not mine shall I point out.

Of course it was Momo's place. It was my senior year all over again. I was reliving my worst nightmare, again. Everything felt so awfully familiar, I hated being in this position again.

Back to being vulnerable, back to being a weight on other people's back.

"Fuck me" I whispered to myself before letting my body fall back on the bed. I closed my eyes trying to remember something from last night, but it was useless. I drank way too much everything was a blur.

"Gooooood morning sunshine! It's a new day! Up up baby!" Momo barged into the room loudly, making my head ring louder, I swear I can't stand her.

"What are you being so loud for, jesus christ" I growled as I covered my face with a pillow and she laughed.

She found her way into the sheets and laid softly next to me. She grabbed my hand and started making circles on the palm of it.

"Are you okay?" she almost whispered

I stayed silent, what am I supposed to answer? Of course I was not fucking okay, a girl just played with my fucking heart and I broke my one-year-sober record. But it was not Jihyo's fault, it was mine. I was too blind, too foolish.

"I'm sorry Momo, I failed you, both you and Dahyun" I said, not taking the pillow from my face, I was embarrassed of myself. I felt dirty, used, disgusting.

"It's okay"

"It's not!" I snapped

"Sana, I said I'd always be there for you. That's what I'm doing"

I didn't say a word so she proceeded

"And whatever happened, you're going to get through it, just like you did with past ones. Nobody dies out of love and you're not going to be the first one. Now get your ass up and eat something, it's like 4:00pm and you've slept forever"

I laughed and held her hand tightly, with that I took the pillow out of my face and turned my face to hers.

"Thank you" I said, I didn't deserve Momo, yet, she was still there for me and I couldn't ask for more.

"Always"

I cupped her face with my other hand as we still had our hands entwined. She looked so dreamful as the rays of sunshine hit her face. I can't remember how long we looked at each other, but it felt like and eternity. She had a warm smile in her face, which made me smile too.

My thumb caressed her cheek softly and the air suddenly felt heavy. I looked down at her lips and suddenly felt the urge to kiss her, to pin her down and kiss her lips until we both ran out of breath and had to separate in search for air.

But I didn't.

I was done causing problems.

"So are you going to get up and prepare me some breakfast or what?" I said goofily, falling back to the bed and letting go off her hand.