𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

[I should warn there's usage of strong language, alcohol and suicidal related in this chapter, discretion is advised]

Sana's POV

A week has passed already. She isn't responding my calls or texts. She's not attending college. I screwed up so bad. I shouldn't have kissed her. Or should I?

All I have left to do now is wait for her. Wait until she gives answers to all my questions. Of all the weapons she could fight with, silence is the most violent.

Today was Saturday, nothing left to do. I was desperate and couldn't get her out my mind.

While checking my instagram stories, I came across nayeon's story. She was at a café that seemed very familiar to me. I stared at the photo long enough, trying to figure out where was it.

"I remember that café! That's were my parents took me all the time!" I half screamed

"I remember that café! That's were my parents took me all the time!" I half screamed. Maybe Jihyo's with her? What if she's not? Fuck it's like on the other side of the city. It's worth the try.

She's worth it Sana.

After hesitating whether I should make a move or not, I decided it was about time to confront her. It was eating me alive, I needed to see her and tell her how much I love her.

Because I do. I really love her. And it might be early, but she's like my stairway to heaven.

Fuck it, she's heaven itself.

I called a cab as my car was totally wrecked after the accident and I was saving for a new one. My hands were totally sweating the whole ride. Soft music played from the radio but I couldn't concentrate in any of the lyrics. This wasn't like me. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a player before her. But she's different, she's something else, someone I want to keep safe by my side, not just a one night stand.

The cab arrived a block away from the café as I told him to do so, I didn't want to be so straightforward arriving right in-front of the café. I payed him and got out of the cab. My heart was beating uncontrollably as I started to walk towards the place, heck, I didn't even knew if she was going to be there.

But what if she is?

There's no turning back. You're going to enter that café, find her, and tell her how you feel.

I looked at my reflection on a window nearby, fixed my hair, and walked inside the coffee shop. My eyes scanning the place and every single soul inside it.

Until I found her. In the distance. Between a whole crowd, she still shined as bright as the first day I saw her.

She was as beautiful as ever, only a week has passed but I swear it felt like a whole decade. She looked amazing. She was obviously having a good time with Nayeon, they were laughing as they spoke. My heart was so full, everything I want is her happiness.